Troup Vs New Diana 9-26

headhunter02

ND has some size but they seem to be lacking in all areas. Might be a long couple of years for them, but from what im hearing they have a decent group of kids coming up next year. Hopefully they do a better job then they did 2 weeks ago, that was a bad loss. They were outcoached and outplayed, but maybe they can get a win from Garrison this week.

So JJ i guess we can cancel the Arp vsTroup game since Arp has already won. Lol dont you wish it was tgat easy. My tigers are struggling no doubt but anything can happen on friday night. Good luck to Arp.

Nope but its pretty obvious who the top teams are in district. Now that said when Arp and Troup play we all know none of that matters. As far as teams go yes Arp and Waskom are without a doubt the favorites at this point. Both those teams are very very good. Make no mistake about it I'm pulling for the TT's to come on strong and win in every game they play outside of Arp vs Troup. And well that night....Sorry the gloves are off and if ya get whooped welll.....ya get whooped....This year will be Arps turn to turn those tables back our way!

Wanted to congratulate West on being at the top of the rushing leaders list in East Tx, having a outstanding year, as well Davis, even though TD's weren't listed on the stats leaders, he is definitely up there, congrats to both guys playing very hard. Troup should get the W, this Friday

I hope ND can pull out a win. They don't seem to have that one kid that they try to rely on every year this year, but they do seem to have some good talent, but as usual they need to work on defense. I got to see them play the week my sons team had a bye and it seems the kids aren't quiet up to par on their conditioning and were very winded by the 4th quarter. I wish them luck against Troup, but it could for sure be a long year.