Chapel Hill Vs Tatum 9-26

headhunter02

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You say Kilgore is way down well let's see, Kilgore lost to nac by a last second field goal a nac team that just beat #2 ranked lufkin in 5a,corpus by a few points that's a top ten ranked team, Tex high in triple overtime that's good 5a team and Gladewater. Well there is no possible way gilmer navigates it way thru that schedule without a couple losses. I can do this for a while but running out of battery. Kilgore is prolly the best 1 and 4 team in the state. But there way down huh, we will see

Go look at all the team you just mentioned, Kilgore and Carthage have played brutal schedules. Chapel hill lost to lindale, which I'm still scratching my head about, Atlanta hasn't played that tough of a schedule, Tatum gave gilmer all they wanted, and that's the only note worthy game gilmer has played. Gladewater beat both Kilgore and Carthage and there ok? Gilmer another level? I think y'all are still a couple D1 recruits away from another level

You take the bait everytime!

CH's defensive line gave tatums oline all they wanted. #50 was on fire. Still excited about the overall TEAM performance. The staff had the defense well prepared for all the different formations by Tatum.

I've watched #50 all year. Look at his highlights on Hudl if you get a minute. The kid is unblockable when he wants to be. Ask the Tatum Olinemen. I'm glad we got him for another year!!

Ya whatever. If you think gilmer is at another level, maybe I need some of that kool aid y'all are drinking.

I did NOT say anything to that nature sir! I just said you take the bait everytime. Someone says something bout Gilmer you go bitter on them. And then use the term "Troup boy" some could misunderstand that as a racial slur. I know u didn't mean it that way but some could.

Where have you been maineman? We have to be nice now, It was tough not being able to get on here for a few days,

What you talkn bout Willis?

Bottom line is this: Chapel Hill can strike quickly. Tatum can as well. This will have to be a precision game by both teams as both can capatalize on turnovers. Both coaches are great coaches and surround themselves with a great coaching staff. I'm just ready for a good game between the two.

Proved to be very true.

"I see a little bulldog has gotten his feelings hurt,we will see come Friday night

42-7 Tatum liberty eylau said the same thing my prediction was close 41-14 tatum should have been 41-7 if backups was not in there we will see come Friday night how do u like your crow served

tatum wins this one easy 42-7"

- MightyEagle

Where are you at? Everybody else has taken the crow, but the most arrogant of the bunch is nowhere to be found? Imagine that!

Whoooo, what a show stopping game, huh? Props to both teams.

It was a display of extreme athleticism. Tatum has some players man. That #9 could sure scoot on the KO return. #11 had some wheeled too. #13 was a great runner on the sweep. Hard to bring down with just one man.

It was a display of extreme athleticism. Tatum has some players man. That #9 could sure scoot on the KO return. #11 had some wheeled too. #13 was a great runner on the sweep. Hard to bring down with just one man.

Same can be said for C Hill. Not sure how your QB can see around that huge line but he made it work. #12 is a good looking athlete as is #50.