3A D1 D11

countergeorge

Too far down to find so I just started a new one.

After 3 weeks

Malakoff 3-0

Teague 3-0

Westwood 3-0

Elkhart 1-1

Eustace 1-2

Kemp 0-3

Well everyone has played 3 besides Elkhart but after 3 games the top 2 teams have showed out and how about the Hayes era starting with a bang as they try to stay unbeaten this coming week.

What does everyone think of their team and what's the new predictions going forward ?!?!?

Malakoff has talent galore at every position. They are 3-0 as you stated but they still haven't clicked. They're defense is very fast and they're offense is still finding its identity. They have at least ten options and one ball. They'll need everything on the same page when they play Teague. Should be a great game. Hope they're both undefeated when they play in week 8.

Teague and Malakoff are hands down the top two. Eustace will be scrappy, Elkart should be too. The book is still out on Westwood. Don't know if they have played anyone yet with the fire power of a Malakoff or Teague. Would like to see how they handle it. I'm sure they will be well coached.

Teague at Malakoff is gonna be a good one and I bet there will be a lot of eyes on that game from all across the state. I'm sure there will be plenty of points scored but I think whoever has the better D comes out on top in this one. My money is on Malakoff, but I may be a little biased. Lol

Malakoff and Teague IMO are the top two teams without a doubt.The other two spots are up for grabs.Look for Westwood coached by Kevin Hayes to get one of those other spots.Teague's non-district schedule ( playing four 4a teams ) is getting the Lions ready for the District race.