• Lose in semis to Cisco
    • Overrated and talk to much.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thought these girls deserved their very own thread. Maybe we can keep the ammonia smell and cat spray confined.

You are right "JJSUPERCAT", the more threads we can get describing our awesomeness, the better. It's time that the WORLD be put on notice that the Catz are on a mission and will NOT be stopped this year. Our schedule this year will be LITTERED with roadkill. To show you what a bud I am, I'll save you a seat next to me at Jerry's House to watch us dismantle Cisco.

Thought these girls deserved their very own thread. Maybe we can keep the ammonia smell and cat spray confined.

You need to be able to see how people voted. I know the hate vote when I see it. I also know the love vote when I see it. As far as winning state, that is a long shot for anyone.

You are right "JJSUPERCAT", the more threads we can get describing our awesomeness, the better. It's time that the WORLD be put on notice that the Catz are on a mission and will NOT be stopped this year. Our schedule this year will be LITTERED with roadkill. To show you what a bud I am, I'll save you a seat next to me at Jerry's House to watch us dismantle Cisco.

Didn't Refugio hang 80 on Waskom in the playoffs? Waskom's ONLY playoff run in the last 80 years...

jj has passes to the sidelines. It's ok.

Seems like JJ likes to put words in peoples mouth sometimes. Do we think Waskom has a chance?? Yeah. (and so do many other people in east texas) Can the be beaten by 40 in a playoff game?? Yeah. SO whats your point JJ? We have a good team and we know it. Don't see anything wrong with that.

Seems like JJ likes to put words in peoples mouth sometimes. Do we think Waskom has a chance?? Yeah. (and so do many other people in east texas) Can the be beaten by 40 in a playoff game?? Yeah. SO whats your point JJ? We have a good team and we know it. Don't see anything wrong with that.

lol nope. Y'all are the ones beating on that chest on five different threads. Now we have a kitten din.

Waskom scheduled all those teams?

Arp is on Waskom's schedule but let's be real, they are and never will be anything like the product Refugio puts in the field year in and year out.

maybe. But good enough to beat waskom. Kinda funny you say that though cause teams arp lost to in the qtr finals by 7 or less points blew Refugio out by 40+. Hmmmmm.

5 threads?? You started 4 of them. you tell us what is supposed to happen.

Other than that im glad to see that Waskom seems to be all you think about these days. If its not, why do you start so many threads for or about us??

And rubber hammer is still a moron. Nothing has changed there.

5 threads?? You started 4 of them. you tell us what is supposed to happen.

Other than that im glad to see that Waskom seems to be all you think about these days. If its not, why do you start so many threads for or about us??

And rubber hammer is still a moron. Nothing has changed there.

awe pure wittle puddy cats.

haha you won't play Cisco in the state game go look at the bracket. You'll have to beat them before you make it to state.