• Lose in semis to Cisco
    • Overrated and talk to much.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Watched them practice some today. They have a couple players, but I did not too nervous. Alll I had to do was pull up a couple of texted videos of Chan on defense and KJ on offense and I had to smile. District will be between Waskom and Arp. IMO.

RS have you seen aRp play?

RS have you seen aRp play?

I watched them scrimmage Garrison. It was an 11am Saturday scrimmage, so I could not get a very good gauge on them. Did not see much effort expended, but I think it was due more to the hot Saturday morning and "its just a scrimmage mindset". But that was just my take.

They are very talented. I don't know about the intangibles. We will see on that in few weeks.

Every thread turns into a Waskom thread. Being confident is fine, but nobody else can talk about their football program because it turns into another Waskom discussion.

Isn't that just amazing? I think they will win the newly created Smoaky ratings award. Tiny little town on the edge of the state generates more talk than JT, Lee, Lufkin and Longview. May say something about the entertainment opportunities in the areas, or maybe Waskom football has become an interesting topic :)

I'm off here for one day and jj (alias for jerry jones) has opened another Waskom thread------talk about being obsessed with Waskom-----WOW jerry ease up! Jumping around all these threads makes me dizzy......lol

your first thought around 8pm OCT 10th....meme-depressedcat-8lives.jpg

Sorry mr jj but work called me and I've been busy since this morning. I'm too old to be your son but could be your daddy.....so just call me daddy---on second thought please don't....lol

funny-old-man-3.jpgYeah wild74 said he saw you in a blazing hurry this morning. Next time slow down just a lil....you forgot some stuff...