• Lose in semis to Cisco
    • Overrated and talk to much.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Every thread turns into a Waskom thread. Being confident is fine, but nobody else can talk about their football program because it turns into another Waskom discussion.

that isn't just Waskim people doing that I don't think there is about 5 or 6 Waskom people on here.

I could tell y'all all about wildcat1. About as nice a guy you would want to meet, I gave him the link to Smoaky. He loves the wildcats, he has his own Wildcat shirts made up. He decorates his yard during the EF/Waskom week, he is as old as a heal like me, loves to fish, played three years for Waskom in the 70s. Likes to leave a little kitty litter in the room and move on. He loves gospel music and is retired Navy....Haha he is having fun and is a friend of mine, we both played on the same team. I promise you he is not as dumb as a bag of rocks...:)

I could tell y'all all about wildcat1. About as nice a guy you would want to meet, I gave him the link to Smoaky. He loves the wildcats, he has his own Wildcat shirts made up. He decorates his yard during the EF/Waskom week, he is as old as a heal like me, loves to fish, played three years for Waskom in the 70s. Likes to leave a little kitty litter in the room and move on. He loves gospel music and is retired Navy....Haha he is having fun and is a friend of mine, we both played on the same team. I promise you he is not as dumb as a bag of rocks... :)

bahahaha....Im sure he's not...but loves running those chompers hahaha...Glad to see he's a shipmate! That alone gives him an OK for me...

Another team in Region 2 we've all over looked is Leonard. Defending Reg. 2 champs and look to be strong this year too.

Leonard did however last year display the most embarrassing performance in a semi-final game I ever saw....42-0 at halftime. I mean I truly felt for those fans on the other side of the field.

I bet Cisco plays Eastland twice.

Is there a big threat in Region 4?

This year I feel the state championship is wide open in 3A Div 2. Going to come down to who can improve the most during the season and who can stay injury free. Going to be a long ole row to hoe.

man you can say that again. Lots of solid teams here. As the year goes on it's gonna be fun to see who pops up as the unknown factor.

I wouldn't sleep on frankston.

man you can say that again. Lots of solid teams here. As the year goes on it's gonna be fun to see who pops up as the unknown factor.

I wouldn't sleep on frankston.

Watched them practice some today. They have a couple players, but I did not too nervous. Alll I had to do was pull up a couple of texted videos of Chan on defense and KJ on offense and I had to smile. District will be between Waskom and Arp. IMO.

But I do have to qualify that previous post. In my mind the spread does not lend itself to as much physicality as what is done in programs like PP, HS, and Waskom. But when executed right a team can sure put a lot of points on the board, and not use much clock in doing it.

So, if Frankston QB can get the ball downfield to the tall boy, they may score some points.

Will be interesting to see if EF spread attack dents the Wildcat defense and gives Frankston something to work on. I can't see the slip screens doing a whole lot unless the receiver can run a 4.4 or better! ;)