• Lose in semis to Cisco
    • Overrated and talk to much.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Seems someone asked it the other day with no answer given but are the Johnson boys going to play college ball? Maybe someone will answer cause I'm just as curious as the other poster

I heard Tyler Junior College both of them. They visited a college in Oklahoma also.

Seems someone asked it the other day with no answer given but are the Johnson boys going to play college ball? Maybe someone will answer cause I'm just as curious as the other poster

I understand Kevin was thinking maybe Trinity Valley might be betterfor him????. I think his ultimate goal might be bigger though. Wish him the best. Trinity Valley has sent quite a few players on to bigger venues over the years.

Yes he will be able to play.. His dad lives in the district & his mom (me) is having to move out of the EF school district. The move had nothing to do with football, just circumstances beyond anyone's control

Welcome back home. Will definitely be an asset. Pure passing QB, something we haven't had in a while. And he showed he has wheels trying to run away from our backers the past couple of seasons. Gonna be interesting.

You are right "JJSUPERCAT", the more threads we can get describing our awesomeness, the better. It's time that the WORLD be put on notice that the Catz are on a mission and will NOT be stopped this year. Our schedule this year will be LITTERED with roadkill. To show you what a bud I am, I'll save you a seat next to me at Jerry's House to watch us dismantle Cisco.

Did I call this or WHAT!! :)

They may never win another one, but I bet if somebody asks Vanilla Ice would he rather have that one or be a framing carpenter all his life.... Well we know it is better to have one than not. I cannot speak for anyone but me in saying that being around a state championship venture was worth every dime and every hour I invested!

They may never win another one, but I bet if somebody asks Vanilla Ice would he rather have that one or be a framing carpenter all his life.... Well we know it is better to have one than not. I cannot speak for anyone but me in saying that being around a state championship venture was worth every dime and every hour I invested!

Maybe not but I think they will make the playoffs!

Well, I suppose we could be 0 fer 3!! ;) Considering no one gave us a shot, for various reasons, they proved a lotta folks wrong, AGAIN!! The kids failed to succumb to the pressure of facing a Newton team that had such a storied "winning tradition"!! I think in the future that this topic will and should be put to bed. It all boils down to who wants it bad enough, and the Waskom kids were not going to be denied on that day.

+100

A one hit wonder is better than a three time loser imo! Maybe yall did get a good lick on Chan but we all know who was the best linebacker in the state at the 3A level. You really hate them Wildcats don't ya sj? Must have been the only time they ever hit Chan. lol

You know what the say about opinions!

Don't hate anybody, Amie is a great player, love to watch him play, only thing I ever said about him is that he showboats too much for my taste. I have also got that same response from several other posters. Think it all goes back to someone saying that he would run over anybody we had, he did'nt , end of story.

You know what the say about opinions!

Don't hate anybody, Amie is a great player, love to watch him play, only thing I ever said about him is that he showboats too much for my taste. I have also got that same response from several other posters. Think it all goes back to someone saying that he would run over anybody we had, he did'nt , end of story.

Waskom state champions. Amie defensive MVP in all of 3a. That's the end of the story.... How many state championships do ef boys have? Waskom 2 Ef-0.

I may not be supposed to be putting this out, but congratulations go to a great young man very deserving of the awards coming his way. He has worked unselfishly hard since his freshman year. May he never lose his smile. Congratulations Kevin Johnson Ford Built Tough Player of the Year in 3a football.

kevin Ford tropy.jpg

I may not be supposed to be putting this out, but congratulations go to a great young man very deserving of the awards coming his way. He has worked unselfishly hard since his freshman year. May he never lose his smile. Congratulations Kevin Johnson Ford Built Tough Player of the Year in 3a football.

Ringside, it's all over Facebook and Twitter, SDC is a good place for it too!

• 2 weeks later...