Teague vs Mabank

WestFootball

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mexia hung around with Robinson and Teague smashed Mexia.

only reason teague smash mexia because the refs called back 3-4 td's the score was 32-37 in the 4th with 8mins left that score really didn't indicate how close that game really was...and mexia starting C, DE, OLB and CB didn't play...trust me teague wouldn't wanna play them cats rite about now.....but I take teague big against mabank!!!!

only reason teague smash mexia because the refs called back 3-4 td's the score was 32-37 in the 4th with 8mins left that score really didn't indicate how close that game really was...and mexia starting C, DE, OLB and CB didn't play...trust me teague wouldn't wanna play them cats rite about now.....but I take teague big against mabank!!!!

You crack me up. Teague was also missing some key linemen and Salina. I'll give mexia credit y'all are finally moving in the right direction. You Blame the refs like a sore loser. Teague also had 2/3 TD called back. In the end the only thing mexia did on offense was two big plays....one by Hanna and the other by Gearld. The two pick 6 were not forced or made BC of good defense. Skinner made two poor choices that resulted in pick 6 and I bet he won't do it the rest of the year. Way better QB then what he telegraphed on the two passes. And of course are special teams is are weak point and y'all returned one. I believe every one has returned one so far this year besides maybe Lexington but they got close if they didn't. I believe y'all had less than 200 total yards so please take that BS somewhere else.

You crack me up. Teague was also missing some key linemen and Salina. I'll give mexia credit y'all are finally moving in the right direction. You Blame the refs like a sore loser. Teague also had 2/3 TD called back. In the end the only thing mexia did on offense was two big plays....one by Hanna and the other by Gearld. The two pick 6 were not forced or made BC of good defense. Skinner made two poor choices that resulted in pick 6 and I bet he won't do it the rest of the year. Way better QB then what he telegraphed on the two passes. And of course are special teams is are weak point and y'all returned one. I believe every one has returned one so far this year besides maybe Lexington but they got close if they didn't. I believe y'all had less than 200 total yards so please take that BS somewhere else.

mexia had over 200 yards we moved tha ball well just didnt capitalized in goal line...but can't wait til teague play malakoff

mexia had over 200 yards we moved tha ball well just didnt capitalized in goal line...but can't wait til teague play malakoff

Friends with a few mexia coaches and they Informed me total of 249 yards for the game on offense. An Teague offense was the best they have seen in person in a very long time. It will be hard for any team to hang around for 4 quarters. An it showed in the 4th of our game when Teague offense found another gear and left mexia wondering what happened. Only thing that will keep Teague from going deep is depth. Mexia is moving in the right direction and will compete for a DC this year. That game is over see ya next year. Teague big in this game! One game at a time.....we will deal with malakoff after we deal with the game before then first.

Rubberhammer , if u come to the Teague vs Malakoff game lets have a meet and greet. I will make sure the Teague Smoaky posters are civil !!!

Naaaaaaa, I know who homegrown is and what he looks like. Don't want people to think I'm his friend.

That'll be middle of bow season anyway. Starting next weekend, I have to watch most of the games on a hudl, except late November on.

I'm just a fan so I can do that.

So what if malakoff wins? Do you come get some crow? Will you ever give any team that Teague plays some credit in what they might excel at? Or is every team inferior to your lions? You've picked Teague for the win in every game the past 3 years. Does this make you a JJ? And it's ok to be a JJ, but that also means you can't talk football because you've got the orange glasses on and your opinion is always tainted with an orange tip.

rubberhead, People would know your not my friend because I don't mingle with trashy people.. I'm way above your status and you wish you was me.. If you had a friend like me then maybe you wouldn't have gotten bullied when you was in school.. As far as giving a team credit that plays Teague if they earn my respect I sure will give it..

Naaaaaaa, I know who homegrown is and what he looks like. Don't want people to think I'm his friend.

That'll be middle of bow season anyway. Starting next weekend, I have to watch most of the games on a hudl, except late November on.

Teague folks would know you aren't his friend lol...what an excuse! You really are just a troll on this board with no back bone. Heck you don't even go to the games.....if it wasn't for hudl you wouldn't even be a true fan to whatever team you call your team. At least HG has a team and goes to the games. He supports the kids whether its blind faith or whatever you choose to call it at least he loves the kids and is there with them and believes in the them every step of the way! Your a joke and your comments go blind to everyone BC your true self just shined through....nothing but a troll.

If you are watching on hudl then you should know mexia and their 249 yds and 2 offensive tds pale in comparison to 9 tds and over 600 yds. I believe mexia has a lot of talent, a good coaching staff that is going to challenge for a dc. You want to comment on Robinson, our boys didn't make the rules to the scrimmage but played under same rules and scored more points. I love coach Allison and wish he was still in Teague. Also believe they will have a successful year. We believe in our lions and show it but also want other kids in our area to succeed

If you are watching on hudl then you should know mexia and their 249 yds and 2 offensive tds pale in comparison to 9 tds and over 600 yds. I believe mexia has a lot of talent, a good coaching staff that is going to challenge for a dc. You want to comment on Robinson, our boys didn't make the rules to the scrimmage but played under same rules and scored more points. I love coach Allison and wish he was still in Teague. Also believe they will have a successful year. We believe in our lions and show it but also want other kids in our area to succeed

Great post!