Teague vs Mabank

WestFootball

Well Mexia will just have to wait til next season to get another shot at the Lions. Don't blame the refs,blame yall coaching staff for not putting the ball n #3 & #6 hands enough. Besides that the refs didn't score 9 tds and put over 600 hundred yards of offense on yall,give the Lions their credit they were better than yall!!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Naaaaaaa, I know who homegrown is and what he looks like. Don't want people to think I'm his friend.

That'll be middle of bow season anyway. Starting next weekend, I have to watch most of the games on a hudl, except late November on.

You attacked our friend homegrown saying BC the way the man looks is the reason you don't want people to think he is your friend. How prejudice are you sir?

You attack one of us we will attack you and duh you have a different point of view we gonna attack and call ya out!?!? What you think this board is about silly man.

Kenneth32 isn't even from Teague....so it's just not Teague posters that think your a troll

rubberhead, was you looking at my butt?? I would say that's kinda gay to be looking at my butt.. I'm a grown man over 40 with kids and I'm in NO way gay.. I'm very different then you and not one time do I judge any person by the way they look.. If a person is an Ahole then I treat them like one and you rubberhead is for sure the biggest Ahole I know..

rubberhead, was you looking at my butt?? I would say that's kinda gay to be looking at my butt.. I'm a grown man over 40 with kids and I'm in NO way gay.. I'm very different then you and not one time do I judge any person by the way they look.. If a person is an Ahole then I treat them like one and you rubberhead is for sure the biggest Ahole I know..

It's all good man, it is what is. By the way, what kind of defense does Teague base out of and what coverages do they run?

So what if malakoff wins? Do you come get some crow? Will you ever give any team that Teague plays some credit in what they might excel at? Or is every team inferior to your lions? You've picked Teague for the win in every game the past 3 years. Does this make you a JJ? And it's ok to be a JJ, but that also means you can't talk football because you've got the orange glasses on and your opinion is always tainted with an orange tip.

I would say his record on Teague is 100 Percent better than yours hammer head. I always read your posts on Teague, Give them credit they are Good. If they stay healthy and the Defense keeps improving this team is going to be hard to score more than, that includes Malakoff it will sure be game of the week.

I would say his record on Teague is 100 Percent better than yours hammer head. I always read your posts on Teague, Give them credit they are Good. If they stay healthy and the Defense keeps improving this team is going to be hard to score more than, that includes Malakoff it will sure be game of the week.

Cry me a river guy. It'll take a better effort from Teague's defense to stop Malakoff than for Malakoff's defense to stop Teague.

Cry me a river guy. It'll take a better effort from Teague's defense to stop Malakoff than for Malakoff's defense to stop Teague.

Your post are usually smart ones unless your just being a troll and I hope you are just being a troll on this one BC ain't Teague offense the number 1 in state? Its gonna take a A+ effort and nothing less to slow down Teague offense but you are right about Teague defense needed to play at their highest level to even think about stopping malakoff. In the end it will take a A+ effort from both defensives to try and stop either team.