Profar Shut Down

Stoney

After more shoulder issues Profar is out of the Arizona Fall League. Rangers sent him to see Dr. James Andrews. He'll soon be headed on a larger doctor tour to try and figure out the issue. Right now it's not looking good for the kid.

After more shoulder issues Profar is out of the Arizona Fall League. Rangers sent him to see Dr. James Andrews. He'll soon be headed on a larger doctor tour to try and figure out the issue. Right now it's not looking good for the kid.

His stock may have fallen too much to get an outright starting pitcher that will service a 3,4,5 starter. What are they going to do with an INF that can't stay healthy?

Fat Elvis will be hard to get rid of. Too much money left on that big a contract. He's shown he is ok being a .255 hitter, he might work out in the offseason he might not and put on 15 pounds. Would you trade for him?

I kind of look for Andrus to have a breakout-type of season next year. I think he's been humbled, and I think he realizes his talent alone isn't enough for him to become a top-tier MLB shortstop. He's already commented that he's going to really focus on his winter conditioning program (unlike last winter), so maybe, hopefully, he'll have a big season next year.