Scurry-Rosser @ Malakoff

mikev14x

Not sure on that yet Counter

I agree they are much improved and will be 5-0 starting district

But I also think Elkhart and Eustace will be in the mix

I agree that the three will be playing for the final two spots but I personally believe Westwood could be only team to grind out the clock on the two big dogs.

I think Westwood will grab that 3rd spot but it will not be easy. Their offensive line has improved game after game. I think Elkhart's pre district schedule was tougher than Westwood's but Westwood's young men needed to build some confidence so the schedule help them get that. It is going to be a dog fight between Westwood and Elkhart when they play. Then ever who loses has to get back up and try to beat Eustace to get in the playoffs.

I think Eustace has more impressive wins than both Westwood and Elkhart in pre-district. Eustace has beaten Scurry-Rosser and put up 41 against Sunnyvale in the 9 point loss. I think the general population of smoaky posters from the Palestine area and west aren't giving Eustace much credit, they are a tough ball club to beat. What they do is consistent and it takes a toll on 15-18 yr olds throughout the length of a game. I think Eustace is hands down the 3rd place team and might even upset 1 or both of the top 2.

I think Eustace has more impressive wins than both Westwood and Elkhart in pre-district. Eustace has beaten Scurry-Rosser and put up 41 against Sunnyvale in the 9 point loss. I think the general population of smoaky posters from the Palestine area and west aren't giving Eustace much credit, they are a tough ball club to beat. What they do is consistent and it takes a toll on 15-18 yr olds throughout the length of a game. I think Eustace is hands down the 3rd place team and might even upset 1 or both of the top 2.

I agree they are a tough smashmouth program but I think Malakoff and Teague will prove to hqve too much depth and firepower for them.