Gotham

RETIREDFAN1

I'm enjoying the villains...Some of these guys are working as vigilante's trying to clean up Gotham and wake up the city to the corruption.

Penguin is definitely on the rise in town.

Fish Mooney seems like she is setting herself up for a big fall in the near future.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the girl that fish mooney is training will turn out to be Harley Quinn.........

I think the girl that fish mooney is training will turn out to be Harley Quinn.........

Her girls are kinda dressed like Harley with the red and black.

I never really liked Green Arrow until I read The Dark Knight Returns......

Gotham had another great episode last night.....We got to see some of why Bullock is like he is......The Edward Nigma/Riddler psyche began to be shown.....Penguin's plans are beginning to take shape.....I don't remember which of Batman's enemies hypnotizes people, but she was introduced last night.....now if only Bruce would age faster so the Dark Knight can get down to business........ :)

Penguin is playing a very dangerous game.....he's playing Falcone against Moroni, and if he's successful, which we know he will be, he will control all the crime in Gotham........

Penguin is crazy smart. They way he knew things were going to fall together with Gordon not killing him and everything else that has happened since.

Interested to see where the season goes from here. Monday's episode was good enough to end a season on, but now we will see the real rise of Penguin and what he has in store...

Penguin is crazy smart. They way he knew things were going to fall together with Gordon not killing him and everything else that has happened since.

Interested to see where the season goes from here. Monday's episode was good enough to end a season on, but now we will see the real rise of Penguin and what he has in store...

I liked how Alfred and Bruce were protecting Gordon......premier for next week shows Bruce asking Alfred to teach him how to fight....... :)

Bruce got in a fight...Alfred watched......now Alfred is going to teach him to fight.....Good episode...the cops are beginning to question their corrupt ways because of how they reacted last episode when the guy came for Gordon.....Gordon is at war with corruption now.....Harvey Dent joins next week......the pace is picking up....

Bruce has begun his journey into becoming Batman.....getting help from Cat.......Alfred didn't like her being there at first, but has grown to love it since Bruce is acting like a kid again.....I like the Alfred in this one......Harvey Dent is definitely bipolar......Penguin discovered Fish's girl working on Falcone......he's blackmailing the girl.......he's looking like he's planning on brining Falcone and Maroni down........best episode yet......

Before Harvey Dent snapped on that guy in the office did yall notice how the lighting was on his face to make it where it was split in half to make half his face look dark/evil?

I read an article that when the next half of this season starts up we will see the Poisen Ivey girl back and their will be a prenatal story involving Dick Grayson parents. I can't wait to see Scarecrow though.

Also no Harley Quinn this season.

Before Harvey Dent snapped on that guy in the office did yall notice how the lighting was on his face to make it where it was split in half to make half his face look dark/evil?

I read an article that when the next half of this season starts up we will see the Poisen Ivey girl back and their will be a prenatal story involving Dick Grayson parents. I can't wait to see Scarecrow though.

Also no Harley Quinn this season.

I saw that lighting...that was cool.......I still think the girl working for Fish is going to end up being Harley Quinn..... :)

You gotta love the Alfred/Bruce father/son dynamic in this one. The girl who plays Selina,wow, she is Catwoman. Great show.

I love how we are getting more and more development for Penguin in his bid to take over all the organized crime in Gotham.....I'm also glad that they have finally opened up Arkham Asylum......that is a key element to Gotham's underworld......and a nest for Batman's enemies......