Gotham

RETIREDFAN1

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a good one folks. Assasins come to Wayne Manor for Selina....Bruce & her escape to the city....Gordon hunts down the guy repsosible for the hit and gets knocked out....Bruce gets a hip new wardrobe and meets little Poison Ivy(creepy,creepy)....Cobblepot is still working his master plan....Bruce gets a major milestone.

After telling Mayor James to "Kiss my " he was demoted to security at Ark ham Asylum.

This all came down because the hired assassin's took out Lovecraft and the mayor wanted to call it a suicide due to the persistent questioning by a rogue cop. Obviously Gordon didn't like the story hence his words for Mayor James. Harvey Dent on the other hand stepped in line and went with it (after already admitting he leaked Kat and Gordons name).

Bruce made huge steps forward. The assassin's were after Kat and not him. Lovecraft knew about the assassin's but didn't oorder them. He told Gordon that there are people much higher up. He told Gordon that those people organized the hit on the Waynes and they are laughing at Gordon running around trying to change things.

Of course Lovecraft didn't say who and was killed before anything else could be said other than Wayne Enterprise may have something going to do with the goings on...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So anybody catch the new episode , was a great start to last half of season.

Yep....great start to the second half of the first season.......looks like this episode will continue next week.....I like the Hannibal Lecter wannabe.......

• 2 weeks later...

Fish escaped......looks like here and bullock got something going.....I like how Gordon is getting to be tough.....Cat told Bruce she lied about seeing who killed his parents so she could stay out of juvie......Edward doesn't have a clue (when you watch it you'll know what I mean)....... :lol: