Gotham

RETIREDFAN1

Well....Bruce didn't discover the Cave, but he did get a lesson in taking care of himself.......looks like Fish is in deep trouble as a prisoner for organ harvesters, even though she has now taken over the prison.....Penguin met the Riddler and they didn't hit it off too good......Looks like we finally get to meet the Joker next episode......

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone else hear the rumor that we had already seen the Joker in earlier episodes? If so for some reason I have a feeling it may be Falcone's right hand man, that bald assassin. Not sure why, just a opinion.

Falcone's right hand man is Victor Zsasz , he is a known villain in the comics.

Never heard them say his name, I appreciate it. I have to watch the show on low volume because of the sleeping kiddos. Just thought it might be because some of his origins (he has way too many) have him as a sadistic mobster which fits the guy playing Victor well. I'm really curious to see who he will be.

Never heard them say his name, I appreciate it. I have to watch the show on low volume because of the sleeping kiddos. Just thought it might be because some of his origins (he has way too many) have him as a sadistic mobster which fits the guy playing Victor well. I'm really curious to see who he will be.

Yeah Victor Zsasz makes a cut on himself for every kill he makes ( it showed him doing it in the 1st episode he appeared in ) It's his trade mark.

Fish Mooney is CRAZY.......took out her own eye so they couldn't take it and sell it........The Red Hood legend began, and it looks like it'll work it's way until Joker, pre-accident, takes the hood.......The Board of Directors sent one of Alfred's friends to kill him......now Alfred is in the hospital and Bruce is despondent......the Board is coming after him, next.......what will happen??? Will he escape??? Tune in next week.....Same Bat time.....same Bat channel........

Fish Mooney is CRAZY.......took out her own eye so they couldn't take it and sell it........The Red Hood legend began, and it looks like it'll work it's way until Joker, pre-accident, takes the hood.......The Board of Directors sent one of Alfred's friends to kill him......now Alfred is in the hospital and Bruce is despondent......the Board is coming after him, next.......what will happen??? Will he escape??? Tune in next week.....Same Bat time.....same Bat channel........

Still think Dr. Tompkins is Harley Quinn? I'm thinking the bank assistant fits the mold a little better. Dr. Tompkins in the comics at least wasn't a villain, but then again Harley was a Dr. or worked in a psych ward (been a while) so who knows.

Still think Dr. Tompkins is Harley Quinn? I'm thinking the bank assistant fits the mold a little better. Dr. Tompkins in the comics at least wasn't a villain, but then again Harley was a Dr. or worked in a psych ward (been a while) so who knows.

jury is still out..... :)

• 1 month later...

Only 3 more episodes left......Bruce was an accessory to his first murder tonight......Gordon declared war on Loeb.....Fish escaped the island but got shot.....Penguin bought a bar and said that is where he's going to kill Maroni....