2014 bands

Rabbi

Crandall has a great band. And they're the largest in 4A!

They're the "largest band in 4A"? That is incorrect.

Henderson High School has 220+

North Lamar 140

Little Cypress-Maurceville 130

Atlanta 150

Spring Hill 130

Argyle 140

Sounds like your announcer is just making things up. That's how things go I guess...especially when you think no one is going to call you out on the misinformation.

All the videos I found of Crandall look like they aren't even close to Henderson...MAYBE 140 kids, at most.

• 2 weeks later...

They're the "largest band in 4A"? That is incorrect.

Henderson High School has 220+

North Lamar 140

Little Cypress-Maurceville 130

Atlanta 150

Spring Hill 130

Argyle 140

I don't think these numbers are correct either. I saw most of these last Sat at area contest at Lobo. Henderson usually marches over 200, so that may be pretty close. Spring Hill marches 135, and they were the second largest behind Henderson.

I don't think these numbers are correct either. I saw most of these last Sat at area contest at Lobo. Henderson usually marches over 200, so that may be pretty close. Spring Hill marches 135, and they were the second largest behind Henderson.

Do you realize that all of those bands have several alternates? Not to mention kids who didn't make the grade that weren't able to attend? Henderson has like 30+ alternates that they didn't even use in the show.

Do you realize that all of those bands have several alternates? Not to mention kids who didn't make the grade that weren't able to attend? Henderson has like 30+ alternates that they didn't even use in the show.

Yes, but each of those bands didnt have that many kids on the sideline from what I saw.

You right. Those #'s aren't correct. Atlanta has 173 marching. And here is the list of bands and their sizes for the state marching contest.1415066616381.jpg

• 2 weeks later...