Week Six: Greenville at Longview

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos (2-2) vs Greenville Lions (3-1)  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Who win?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • Greenville in a close one
    • Greenville in a blow out

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want another shot at Lp or JT. Let Naco go D2 and have some fun in the post season.

Hell yes! Nothing would please me more than to get revenge on Lufkin and John Tyler this year. Boy, Hasty can't get here fast enough and provide some mismatches. But, I guess we need to plan as if he's never coming back. I really hate it for the young man.

Hell yes! Nothing would please me more than to get revenge on Lufkin and John Tyler this year. Boy, Hasty can't get here fast enough and provide some mismatches. But, I guess we need to plan as if he's never coming back. I really hate it for the young man.

its not Hasty who decides our faith...

I want another shot at Lp or JT. Let Naco go D2 and have some fun in the post season.

I don't know why, we $uck.

I don't think any team out of the pines will win state this year in 5A D1, which is sad considering how down it is this season. Good luck to both teams on Friday!

But, this goes out to ANY and EVERY opponent on the competitive side of the spectrum (ESPECIALLY LUFKIN) whose main objective is to cause a raucous. I embrace the fact of our fanbase in the general admission side making you feel as uncomfortable as you can in my "house". I want you to be comfortable but, NOT REALLY if you can understand where I am coming from.

ufdup.png

You don't want it with our fans! yall can't handle the purple...lol

Never said it was. Hasty gives us more options but it is what it is and unfortunately, I have accepted the idea that he may not be back at all thus, the reason why I stated such above.

yea I kno wat you saying. It would be great to have him back but...I ain't counting on it. I wish him full recovery cause I think he has a great shot at Baylor. I said it before and I will say it again...we are at our field general's mercy this season.

What are you talking about? SMH

It's pretty simple and has been laid out multiple times in this thread. You want me to explain it again? I can...

Yep. I've seen the suttle shots given by at least two of y'all on the cool but, I ain't going to say nothing. It is what it is. Anyway, THSFanatic Iet me apologize to you first and foremost about our General Admission section.

But, I want to be honest about how I feel as alumn of Longview High and former Lobo football player myself. Lobo Stadium is my "House". And, on the cordial end of the spectrum, I want you to be able to come in and enjoy the game with your family without the threats or intimidation of our unruly fanbase.

But, this goes out to ANY and EVERY opponent on the competitive side of the spectrum (ESPECIALLY LUFKIN) whose main objective is to cause a raucous. I embrace the fact of our fanbase in the general admission side making you feel as uncomfortable as you can in my "house". I want you to be comfortable but, NOT REALLY if you can understand where I am coming from.

It's all in good fun and nothing other than that. Now, like someone said earlier. There is a fine line of talking smack (WHICH I AM ONE OF THEM THAT WILL) and harrassment which unfortunately is what you experienced. But, PLEASE understand that I want nothing more for any oppossing fanbase to clearly understand that we are NOT here to serve you funnel cakes, cotton candy and meet you at the gates with love offerings and hugs!

This is a venue where I root for my alumni and against yours-period. Same thing for you Greenville, just saying. So, don't take it personal. When you leave Lobo Stadium, I want you to bask in our wonderful scenery but, I want the first thing on your mind as those final seconds wind down on that scoreboard is that you just want to get the hell out of here with your car keys already in hand!

Like I said, welcome to the "Trap House".

Trap house makes me very..... Uncomfortable. Could you use some different wording please?

GREENVILLE IN THIS ONE

Yep.

We got nothin.

NicolasCageLaugh.gif

Tobin, I would expect nothing less. I'd be disappointed if you didn't root for your team and against ours, that's what I'm planning to do for my team. Leave the funnel cakes and the hippy tree-hugging carp to Sulphur Springs. Tired of talking about it...bring on the football already.

It's pretty simple and has been laid out multiple times in this thread. You want me to explain it again? I can...

Trap house makes me very..... Uncomfortable. Could you use some different wording please?

Naw. That's the point '84, Lol! A Trap House is SUPPOSED to make you feel uncomfortable. But, don't take it literally. It's a figure of speech. Ya know, CUJO makes me uncomfortable if I had to face that Big Bad Dog in real life. Jesus Lord, the "Trap" is for the enemy NOT us, '84!

Damn! I set the "Trap" up for the intruders and you go in there and SOMEHOW get your leg stuck hollering about you uncomfortable. SET the "TRAP" and EMBRACE the "TRAP". Just don't ENGAGE the "TRAP"!!!

Now...................... pull your leg out, put some ice on it and try to keep it elevated.

Naw. That's the point '84, Lol! A Trap House is SUPPOSED to make you feel uncomfortable. But, don't take it literally. It's a figure of speech. Ya know, CUJO makes me uncomfortable if I had to face that Big Bad Dog in real life. Jesus Lord, the "Trap" is for the enemy NOT us, '84!

Damn! I set the "Trap" up for the intruders and you go in there and SOMEHOW get your leg stuck hollering about you uncomfortable. SET the "TRAP" and EBRACE the "TRAP". Just don't ENGAGE the "TRAP"!!!

Now...................... pull your leg out, put some ice on it and try to keep it elevated.

84 didn't post that. I did. And it was posted in jest. ;)