Hardin-Jefferson @ Tatum

Tatum_DirtyBird

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No Dog in this fight, but the last team from the middle of the gulf to play an East Texas team, won with ease.Ask Chapel Hill about that.

PNG put a spanking on them.

The last team from East Texas to play a team from the middle of the Gulf would be Center. Nice attempt though.

The scoreboard does not always give you a an accurate picture of how good or bad a team really is, but sometimes it is about all the info you can get on a team. Just saying ...

West Orange Stark 29 Little Cypress Mauriceville 12

Hardin Jefferson 27 Little Cypress Mauriceville 07

Beaumont Kelly Head Coach Al Rabb said in an interview with the Beaumont Enterprise that, "Hardin Jefferson is a very good football team - better than good." The Hawks rushed for 400 + yards against his team.

The scoreboard does not always give you a an accurate picture of how good or bad a team really is, but sometimes it is about all the info you can get on a team. Just saying ...

West Orange Stark 29 Little Cypress Mauriceville 12

Hardin Jefferson 27 Little Cypress Mauriceville 07

Beaumont Kelly Head Coach Al Rabb said in an interview with the Beaumont Enterprise that, "Hardin Jefferson is a very good football team - better than good." The Hawks rushed for 400 + yards against his team.

Could also compare these scores:

WO-S 34, Jasper 7

Hardin-Jefferson 35, Jasper 21

Your correct you cant go by the numbers. The LCM win was an impressive win but other than that the rest of the schedule is pretty down. I promise you 400 yards against Kelly is not impressive. They are way down and have no defense at all. There is a lot of talk about their defense but schools have put up points on them. They can be beat you just have to stop them from scoring. Defense has to stay discipline and don't over commit or it could be a long night.

This game shows to have a 7:00 start time instead of the usual 7:30 time. Can anyone verify this?

Homecoming ceremony starts at 7 Game at 7:30

If you want a seat and you want to see the Parachutes best be in your seat by 7

Visitor parking on East side of stadium, turn East at Dairy Queen go down two blocks take a left

Homecoming ceremony starts at 7 Game at 7:30

If you want a seat and you want to see the Parachutes best be in your seat by 7

Visitor parking on East side of stadium, turn East at Dairy Queen go down two blocks take a left

Did not know this was homecoming for you guys. But you can understand my concerns about parking after a 3 hour drive. Are y'all suited for that ?

It will be a nice game! believe me this you have to be disciplined when playing this offense because its so many different things going on at once. Also trust and believe HJ want lay down and quit either. So Tatum has to keep playing hard no matter what happens. I think Tatum can win but I believe that HJ will be well coached and sometimes great technique puts you in great position against great athletes and speed. Best of LUCK to both teams and safe travels for HJ.