Hardin-Jefferson @ Tatum

Tatum_DirtyBird

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think HJ power run game will be tough for Tatum to stop. I also think Tatum's speedy offense will score at will. HJ will shorten the game which bodes well for them. It will come down to TO and special teams, which Tatum has the advantage on special teams. Should be a great game. I'll take Tatum in a close one 28-24

I think HJ power run game will be tough for Tatum to stop. I also think Tatum's speedy offense will score at will. HJ will shorten the game which bodes well for them. It will come down to TO and special teams, which Tatum has the advantage on special teams. Should be a great game. I'll take Tatum in a close one 28-24

I don't think tatum scores at will..I'm pretty sure tatum is going to think Hj #7 plays for them as much as he gets in the backfield

I don't think tatum scores at will..I'm pretty sure tatum is going to think Hj #7 plays for them as much as he gets in the backfield

I can see that happening. CH #50 stayed in their backfield all night. They stretch the field with the option very well. Very fast and athletic. If HJ has two #7s they should be able to slow them down. Also, if HJ corners don't have a little size and ability to cover in space it could be a problem. Tatum has two pretty good receivers going about 6'2 or better.

Our offense is pretty salty bro, you'll think different soon enough.. However, your offensive style worries me a bit. Athleticism/Speed wise you guys don't even come close to us but ya'll run that misdirection stuff very well. Its hard to stop.

Our offense is pretty salty bro, you'll think different soon enough.. However, your offensive style worries me a bit. Athleticism/Speed wise you guys don't even come close to us but ya'll run that misdirection stuff very well. Its hard to stop.

yea we have been told no speed and unatheltic before..it took us 15 mins to run a 60yd touchdown..

Visitor Parking Is on the East Side of H S Campus and football field.

Coming in from HJ you should come up Tx 259 to Henderson then right on to Tx 43 (Taking 59 inTo Carthage to hit 149 is Longer)

In Tatum take a left on TX 149 @ red light

Two blocks up, take a right before you reach car Wash and DQ go two blocks take a left for visitor parking.

Visitors do not want to go in Front of High School to get to Visitor parking

it's a maze back to Visitor parking, and will be crazy with all the Homecoming parking,early arrivals and Festivities.

Unless you just want to drive in campus to see outside of Coliseum, circle in & out come back for Basketball tournament

Watch the sky before kick off

ETSN preview. Lol

Hardin-Jefferson Hawks (5-0)

vs.

Tatum Eagles (2-2)

7:30 p.m. Friday

Eagle Stadium, Tatum

Coaches

Hardin-Jefferson: Dwayne DuBois

Tatum: Andy Evans

Last week

Hardin-Jefferson: def. Center, 49-18

Tatum: lost to Chapel Hill, 42-39

Next week

Hardin-Jefferson: vs. Orangefield, Oct. 10

Tatum: at Gladewater, Oct. 10

Did you know? The combined record of Tatums non-district opponents is 9-10.

ETSN preview. Lol

Hardin-Jefferson Hawks (5-0)

vs.

Tatum Eagles (2-2)

7:30 p.m. Friday

Eagle Stadium, Tatum

Coaches

Hardin-Jefferson: Dwayne DuBois

Tatum: Andy Evans

Last week

Hardin-Jefferson: def. Center, 49-18

Tatum: lost to Chapel Hill, 42-39

Next week

Hardin-Jefferson: vs. Orangefield, Oct. 10

Tatum: at Gladewater, Oct. 10

Did you know? The combined record of Tatums non-district opponents is 9-10.

Smh