Hardin-Jefferson @ Tatum

Tatum_DirtyBird

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe someone is sad we are not still in their district and classification. lol

lol, We dont want yall this year lol,,,...!!!! Tatum has played some good ball games just come up a little short,,...!!!! Had to take my shot at EB though,,,....!!!!!

East Texas= Numerous amounts of playoff wins don't think your region can say that much. This is the reason you guys are playing east Texas in the non-district. Because you can't make it deep enough to meet in the playoffs

do I need to say more lol

Happens when you play good teams.

None of the three losses came to a 1A school though. None of the three losses were blow outs.

But they all came from 4a and 2 of them from teams you would have to face in playoffs ! Welcome to 4a!!!

But they all came from 4a and 2 of them from teams you would have to face in playoffs ! Welcome to 4a!!!

They could face Gilmer as early as the second round (I don't see this happening because Tatum would have to be a 4th place team assuming Gilmer is 1st place in their district, which is a pretty safe bet statistically, however, if for some reason Gilmer drops to #2 and Tatum comes in at #3, there you have it. A second round match-up) or they could face Gilmer in the quarterfinals, round 4. They would not face HJ until the state championship game.

Actually only one, that one being Gilmer and we look forward if we get the chance to play them again. Just was not prepared the first time. Now we have game film for Gilmer, Salado, and Troup so will be more prepared.

Welcome to 4A? lol, we won a state title against this same competition. It's not like we haven't been here before.