Hardin-Jefferson @ Tatum

Tatum_DirtyBird

7 point win for Hardin-Jefferson but was told it wasn't that close. Would like to see the boxscore on this one.

Here's the cliff notes version.

Tatum scored in first 15-seconds of the game.

Scored again with around 3-minutes left in game.

HJ had ball the rest of the game.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HJ Defense dominated the game. HJ also missed two field goals. One hit upright, one partially blocked. HJ also had a 30+ yard passing TD called back due to illegal shift. Ended up punting that drive.

And HJs two punts were terrible. Neither more than 20 yards. Gave Tatum good field position.

It's the only move against these fair weather fans from Gladewater.

Win or lose Tatum posters are around.

Hey Eagleborn, I hope you aren't including me in that post! Lol

Can't wait to welcome you and all the Tatum faithful to Jack V. Murphy "Bear" Stadium. It's going to be fun!

I'll say this then I'll move on to the next one.

Sour Lake Hardin Jefferson is the best team Tatum played this preseason.

HaHa, now look what you done did. Offended those fans to the north! You're going to hear about it! Lol

do I need to say more lol

Nope the gulf still #### will you get to see what Jerry's world looks like. I've been about four times to watch East Texas play since they moved it there. y'all will win your district but the fun ends there. Holler at me when Y'all playing in December bro. This doesn't count ....

GO HARDIN-JEFFERSON!!!! LOL

do I need to say more lol

Nope the gulf still #### will you get to see what Jerry's world looks like. I've been about four times to watch East Texas play since they moved it there. y'all will win your district but the fun ends there. Holler at me when Y'all playing in December bro. This doesn't count ....

GO HARDIN-JEFFERSON!!!! LOL

I'll say this then I'll move on to the next one.

Sour Lake Hardin Jefferson is the best team Tatum played this preseason.

If what you say is true, it's possible we'll get to see them against our Buckeyes in the semis. That should be a good one. We will have to get out of our region first for that possibility.

Apparently you don't know what Region they're in.

Uuuh, yes I do. They are Region 3. Judging by your response, I take it that we could only meet if it were the finals. I don't have a bracket in front of me. It makes me no never mind either way. There's a whole lot of football between now and then anyway. Sad for you that Tatum will likely not be there.

Chapel Hill state titles. Check

Tatum state titles. Check

HJ state titles?

PNG state titles?

Eagleborn if I may answer this question for you. PN-G has been to 6 state championships and won 3 state titles. We also have the best following in the state of Texas. I have a great respect for east Texas football being that I grew up in Zavalla and own land on Sam Rayburn and also in Shelbyville. Sorry just saw this and being that I ove my Indians and high school football I thought I'd share.

By the way Tatum is a great program as with all of the great programs they go through down years. You will be fine. Your coach was on our hiring list 5 years ago I was hoping we got him but it turns out for the best we got a good one and you got to keep yours. Best of luck. Good programs dont stay down for long.

By the way Tatum is a great program as with all of the great programs they go through down years. You will be fine. Your coach was on our hiring list 5 years ago I was hoping we got him but it turns out for the best we got a good one and you got to keep yours. Best of luck. Good programs dont stay down for long.

Dont fall for that!! They far from down!! Haha