New Boston/ Mt Vernon. 1st dist game

OLEMAN

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think I would be talking much either. Give MV a couple of years and if they can keep everyone out then might not be too bad. I think that they just might compete. Too young this year and no matter how muddy the field is, it is going to be ugly.

I respect MV and know they will be a force soon. They should be better than they are. I think they have a problem with participation. To many kids not to be a force. NB will be down a bit next year but DF on e again will be on the rise. MV needs to just toughen up. They have the kids in that school

#3's name is Kevi Evans and is a freshman along with a sophomore and freshman QB and all but like 1 offensive skill position is either a freshman or sophomore . The Defense is anchored by a sophomore and 1 senior to say this is a young team is an understatement next year they will graduate to a young team :)

What happened to the upper classmen. Wow!

Not sure...but it was like playing a JV team because of their age. I mentioned this earlier, MV will continue to play hard.....you can tell. But, just way too young. It will be fun to watch #3 over the next three years. Don't let Gilmer find out about him.