Joaquin at Timpson

trueblue82

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Junior High game went 20-0 Timpson over Joaquin. I expect the Varsity to win by more tonight though.

Did Shelbyville JV play Joaquin last night? I saw a Shelbyville bus headed into town.

Yep they just played 1 half though. Ram JV won 16-6.

No disrespect intended, but Woodville won't make the playoffs in a "B" caliber AAA District and Cayuga most likely will not losing to Carlisle in a District with Alto in front and the rest of the district a cut above average.

Joaquin has a long way to go to be considered a quality football team. Joaquin will be 4th this year in this district, at best. B'ville and Cushing both play styles that match up well against the Rams.

Best case scenario is that Joaquin plays a great game vs WS for an upset and hangs on to beat Cushing and B'ville. They are completely out-classed by both S'ville and SA.

Again, not trying to stir a pot of anything, just simply talking football. Joaquin would do themselves a favor if they would simply be more objective about where they actually stand as a quality team at this time.

we'll find out next friday night. i expect to be just a little better than you think and we come out with the win do disrespt intended

Junior High game went 20-0 Timpson over Joaquin. I expect the Varsity to win by more tonight though.

Yep they just played 1 half though. Ram JV won 16-6.

That's good for our JV. They've had it rough so far. A lot of the better athletes out of those classes are playing on Friday. Good to see them doing better. Do you know if they're going to play a JV game again next week?

Can a bears fan give us an update on the field conditions after last nights storm

You thinking SloppyJoe? LOL!

I've heard from a lot of Timpson players that this is the one game they wanted to for sure win in Non district play other than Beckville..

Rams by 21 though!

Lol but they didn't want to win the rest of them? What a team Timpson has...