Joaquin at Timpson

trueblue82

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going out on limb here and say that the Timpson passing game proves to be too much for the Rams. Timpson in the upset!!!

Groveton threw all night and we played very well against the pass: and only give up 6. I'm won't say y'all won't score, it's just not gonna be near enough to beat us.

I do to....... They used to have a cable running down by the end zone on the visitor side that was way to close to the field. I nearly lost body parts from that cable. That was their 12th man cause it took out opposing players and they knew how to use it to their advantage lol. If you can't tell hayseed I still carry a grudge over that cable lol.

Oh yes I remember the 'ol run -the- cable- through- chopped up- telephone-pole-post fences that were at quite a few fields in the '60's, - early '90's. Mount Enterprise retired the last one that I know of in existence about three years ago when they unveiled their new facility.

Oh yes I remember the 'ol run -the- cable- through- chopped up- telephone-pole-post fences that were at quite a few fields in the '60's, - early '90's. Mount Enterprise retired the last one that I know of in existence about three years ago when they unveiled their new facility.

Cayuga still has a fence around their track built from 2" pipe. Good looking job, though, and it's outside the track, so it's far enough from the field not to be a hazard.

You care to base that on something? Or just going with your gut?

I know, right? Nobody really wants to talk real football, it's just a bunch of mouthing. And seems like EVERY thread turns into a Shelbyville discussion/bash.

Need a little help? Here y'all go.

1. What kind of defense is Timpson running?

2. How's each team's special teams doing?

3. Turnover ratios for each team so far?

4. Strength of schedule advantages?

5. Teams looking healthy?

6. What did you see positive last game your team's gonna build on?

7. What does it seem like your team's gonna need to focus on to get the win?

Lord Jesus, all I got to go on is what I can get off of here and etsn. And Smoaky is getting pathetic. Leave Shelbyville out of a Timpson/Joaquin thread please!

Sorry for going off but dang.

I know, right? Nobody really wants to talk real football, it's just a bunch of mouthing. And seems like EVERY thread turns into a Shelbyville discussion/bash.

Need a little help? Here y'all go.

1. What kind of defense is Timpson running?

2. How's each team's special teams doing?

3. Turnover ratios for each team so far?

4. Strength of schedule advantages?

5. Teams looking healthy?

6. What did you see positive last game your team's gonna build on?

7. What does it seem like your team's gonna need to focus on to get the win?

Lord Jesus, all I got to go on is what I can get off of here and etsn. And Smoaky is getting pathetic. Leave Shelbyville out of a Timpson/Joaquin thread please!

Sorry for going off but dang.

Run the ball. Don't turn it over. Knock the meat out of their taco when they have the ball. We do those things, our 3rd and 4th backs will get more 4th quarter carries.

How am I doing?

funny thing is, the joaquin folk (lambo) brought up shelbyville first

He's been grounded.

I'm going out on limb here and say that the Timpson passing game proves to be too much for the Rams. Timpson in the upset!!!

well groveton passed all night and came away with a grand total of 6 points. while the old boring double wing rolled up 38. our secondary has improved a lot since the beginning of the season and look to only get better. we are starting 2 freshmen at safety and they are holding up very well. so i think the rams will handle anything the bears can throw at them lol

well groveton passed all night and came away with a grand total of 6 points. while the old boring double wing rolled up 38. our secondary has improved a lot since the beginning of the season and look to only get better. we are starting 2 freshmen at safety and they are holding up very well. so i think the rams will handle anything the bears can throw at them lol

What little they might can throw lol! I do think they need to rename them to the Timpson Cubs!

Groveton threw all night and we played very well against the pass: and only give up 6. I'm won't say y'all won't score, it's just not gonna be near enough to beat us.

I'm not from Timpson, just a football fan. You can't even talk about the Groveton QB and the Timpson QB in the same conversation! Night and day difference.

It may not be wise to use the Groveton passing game as a measuring stick for your pass defense. Just sayin

You care to base that on something? Or just going with your gut?

Yep, I base it on Burgay, Johnson , Cuero, Bush and the twins. The Lions thought they had 'em beat last week and boo-boom next thing they knew 'ol Burgay hook'd up with Johnson and Marshall and it's 20-14. Bears had a long lay-off with a rain-out and a bye week. They came into last Friday's game kind of stale like a hibernating Bear but they are wide awake I think now.

I'm not from Timpson, just a football fan. You can't even talk about the Groveton QB and the Timpson QB in the same conversation! Night and day difference.

I agree that Burgay boy is something else man.

How's timpsons front seven? That's all that matters. If Joaquin can consistently get 4-5 yards on first down, game over.

Don't care about timpsons passing ability. Point is irrelevant.

Guest AsYouWere

When I saw them they were struggling to stop the run. Now that was a month and half ago so I'm sure they have moved personnel around to try and close up those holes.

I've watched chandler grow up, he's a good football player, good kid and comes from a good family. He just needs more help. Timpson has speed but they need to get out of the spread and go to a slot t or wing t, IMO. They would do a lot more damage in a run first offense then pass second. My opinion is based on us playing them the last 3 years