Joaquin at Timpson

trueblue82

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok here's my thought before SloppyJoe shows up with more excuses. For the first two-and-a-half quarters, we dominated. The O-line clicked, we blew them off of the ball repeatedly, and it didn't matter who ran the ball, he was making yards. Getting the first score through the air was pretty sweet as well. Defense swarmed to the ball, we created turnovers, and we really put the hat on 'em. Then we got up 36-0 and took our foot off of the gas. The 4th quarter is as sloppy as we've played all year. I really thought we should've hung 50 on them. We've got to maintain the intensity for the whole game. I know it's hard to do when you're not challenged, but we've got to be ready for four quarters.

Timpson had some great looking kids, plenty of size! They should be so much better than what I saw. Joaquin was quick on offense. Which kid was hurt on the sidelines? Hope all are healthy for this week's district opener!

Ok here's my thought before SloppyJoe shows up with more excuses. For the first two-and-a-half quarters, we dominated. The O-line clicked, we blew them off of the ball repeatedly, and it didn't matter who ran the ball, he was making yards. Getting the first score through the air was pretty sweet as well. Defense swarmed to the ball, we created turnovers, and we really put the hat on 'em. Then we got up 36-0 and took our foot off of the gas. The 4th quarter is as sloppy as we've played all year. I really thought we should've hung 50 on them. We've got to maintain the intensity for the whole game. I know it's hard to do when you're not challenged, but we've got to be ready for four quarters.

wasnt there a lot of our second string in in the 4th. seems like it to me