Waskom@Frankston

cottontop

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They have a pretty good looking wide receiver that Waskom has nobody that physically matches up with him due to his height. He is not as big as as the Center guys but has done well, but from what I read he is not the leading receiver as far as catches go. They run the spread offense at all levels from 7 -12. Running back not bad, and they are supposed to have a pretty good offensive lineman or two.

I do not think they can match the Waskom speed, but if they take notes from EF they will get to the corners to cut off that aspect of Waskom's game. Can they do this enough to compete? I would think no, but we will have to see. I did see where this is the game of the week on that Friday night heroes? site.

Hop, skip and a jump for me. Gonna try to convince some of my acquaintances to run by and get a look at Waskom first hand. For those of you that will make the trip, Frankston is only about 20 minutes or so south on 155 when you get off the loop (323) in Tyler.

The school and stadium are all on the north side of town right off 155. If one wishes to take the scenic route, there are multiple places to turn off 20 and get there also. Don't think we are gonna get much football talk or smack on here for this one though.

lol yep. Hey ef is much improved.

i expected them to be. That game went about how I honestly thought it would. Looking at y'all's track record from how y'all played the better teams in this area it showed a good track record of how y'all should've played. Plus or minus 14. Had y'all blown them flat out is been straight up worried. I like what we did last night. It's gonna pay off in the long run.

Don't want to knock other peoples facilities but they have the worst visitors side seating I have been to and there restrooms are about par with a porta potty. It has been several years since I have been there so maybe (hopefully) they have improved them.

Par with a porta potty beats peeing on a tree. Lol

They have a pretty good looking wide receiver that Waskom has nobody that physically matches up with him due to his height. He is not as big as as the Center guys but has done well, but from what I read he is not the leading receiver as far as catches go. They run the spread offense at all levels from 7 -12. Running back not bad, and they are supposed to have a pretty good offensive lineman or two.

I do not think they can match the Waskom speed, but if they take notes from EF they will get to the corners to cut off that aspect of Waskom's game. Can they do this enough to compete? I would think no, but we will have to see. I did see where this is the game of the week on that Friday night heroes? site.

But then again, if they over-pursue on the edges, as EF was doing often last night, the middle was open quite a bit and the FB/QB will get those yards, as last night.