Waskom@Frankston

cottontop

I pull for Carthage. I have a lot if friends there and is kind of always been my second home. I was born there and my grandparents lived there and now I work there. Not to many people know this but I even went to school there a little while. As long as we never get to be the same size that is lol.

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hop, skip and a jump for me. Gonna try to convince some of my acquaintances to run by and get a look at Waskom first hand. For those of you that will make the trip, Frankston is only about 20 minutes or so south on 155 when you get off the loop (323) in Tyler.

The school and stadium are all on the north side of town right off 155. If one wishes to take the scenic route, there are multiple places to turn off 20 and get there also. Don't think we are gonna get much football talk or smack on here for this one though.

From I-20, whats the quickest route?

From I-20, whats the quickest route?

If you make your food stop somewhere on 20 then I would actually go all the way to loop 49 just before Hideaway Lake, go south to 155, exit go straight down to Frankston. I have a toll tag but don't worry the state will send you a bill. That is not the shortest route but the simplest and fastest.

I knew Waskom's backs were fast from the beat down we received from them last year, but I really got a better perspective of their quickness Friday night, it was like trying to catch a chicken in a one acre pen, lol! And as I mentioned on the game thread, Junebug's kickoff return was spectacular, great moves and great skill at using his blockers, of course you have to give those blockers some credit too, watched several get up off the ground and go on down field to make other blocks that put him in the end zone. It will be interesting to see how Frankston game plans them.

every week jj says that. So I guess eventually he will be right lol.

This game will be very good. You'll see. Frankston does things offensively that Waskom doesn't defend well.....Im gonna call it a 35-21 type football game. Frankston has the tools to control the ball

We are defending the pass a whole lot better than we did last year. Our defensive backs were young and inexperienced last year. On the corners that is. They are a year bigger stronger faster and smarter. I would not say anyone has had a successfull passing game against us this year.

Ef will stomp arp if they play like they did this past Friday...Jj on another waskom thread blowing smoke I love it..

if arp can win with the circumstances they won under Friday minus the 2 top guys look out. They are better than I thought. That is all I got to say about that. Oh and well who is undefeated. Oh that's right Arp. Until someone beats them well. Say what ever you want.

if arp can win with the circumstances they won under Friday minus the 2 top guys look out. They are better than I thought. That is all I got to say about that. Oh and well who is undefeated. Oh that's right Arp. Until someone beats them well. Say what ever you want.

lol WR is 0-4... lol. Arp is a decent team. That's about it.