Waskom@Frankston

cottontop

lol WR is 0-4... lol. Arp is a decent team. That's about it.

honestly y'all are stupid. Arp is 10 times better than you wished they were. Say what ever you want. Not waskom and for sure not EF will beat them. I got a feeling this BS that went down Friday night may have woke up a monster. Good luck to waskom this week. Jj's out due to getting to spend family time at home whole the getting is good. I'll be back in plenty time to shake down the Arp vs Waskom thread and collect that humble pie from Waskom folks.

Just saying. Arp is undefeated. Waskom ain't!!!

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

honestly y'all are stupid. Arp is 10 times better than you wished they were. Say what ever you want. Not waskom and for sure not EF will beat them. I got a feeling this BS that went down Friday night may have woke up a monster. Good luck to waskom this week. Jj's out due to getting to spend family time at home whole the getting is good. I'll be back in plenty time to shake down the Arp vs Waskom thread and collect that humble pie from Waskom folks.

lol jj got butt hurt because arp isn't very good. Its OK poor little jj. Just like a little baby who didn't get get any candy. You really are a giant homer.

I think im going to wait to make any comments on this or the EF thread. Word is UIL is taking a look at both waskom and efs film on the tussel thay broke out. IMO nobody should be punished other than the refs in that whole deal but it does sound like some punishment could be coming down.

"Arp is 10X better than you wished they were"!! Hmmmmm, I honestly don't know what to say to that JJ. However, if Arp WAS 10X better than they are, may the game on 10/10 would be a better game, instead of the run a way Catz victory its gonna be otherwise.

I am surprised there were no ejections in the EF game. And I don't mean during the brawl. Refs stop it and the 2 teams have a sit down. Then, later kid shoots the finger at the waskom coaches, hits the ref with the ball intentionally, then throws the ball away when the ref is requesting it be given to him, and nothing done by the refs.

HMM. Refs really did not earn any respect it seems. :unsure: Sounds like the WR\Arp refs might have done a better job than those in Waskom did, in retrospect.

I am surprised there were no ejections in the EF game. And I don't mean during the brawl. Refs stop it and the 2 teams have a sit down. Then, later kid shoots the finger at the waskom coaches, hits the ref with the ball intentionally, then throws the ball away when the ref is requesting it be given to him, and nothing done by the refs.

HMM. Refs really did not earn any respect it seems. :unsure: Sounds like the WR\Arp refs might have done a better job than those in Waskom did, in retrospect.

man sounds like they need to mix these 2 crews together lol.

man sounds like they need to mix these 2 crews together lol.

The ef/ wa game getting out of hand is completely on the refs. They should have been throwing the flag from the start of the game for unsportsman like conduct on both teams. All that jaw jacking bull cr@p should have been put in check from the start. Basically the refs should have made a statement- "Shut up and just play or you will get 15 yard penalty on every play". So if the UIL suspends anyone it should be that ref crew for a week because kids are gonna do what u let them get away with. Suspend that ref crew and send a message to every crew in east texas to control the game and keep the teams mouths in check and most likely the fist wont follow.

The ef/ wa game getting out of hand is completely on the refs. They should have been throwing the flag from the start of the game for unsportsman like conduct on both teams. All that jaw jacking bull cr@p should have been put in check from the start. Basically the refs should have made a statement- "Shut up and just play or you will get 15 yard penalty on every play". So if the UIL suspends anyone it should be that ref crew for a week because kids are gonna do what u let them get away with. Suspend that ref crew and send a message to every crew in east texas to control the game and keep the teams mouths in check and most likely the fist wont follow.

+1.

+1 Most of the time if there is a fight during the game it's on the refs! If refs don't get control of the game players they will butt heads and it will escalade if its not stopped. I've heard of 5 or 6 brawls so far. Witnessed one between NB and Pittsburg. Both teams were jawing and pushing after plays and the refs never said a thing. If refs would throw the flag from the get go that stuff would not happen.

1,314 idiotic posts=rubberhammer. Pretty sure you shouldn't even talk anymore. Especially when you have no clue what you are talking about. You prolly have never even stepped foot into any kind of competition in your life. Based on your logic we don't even need refs. If parents and coaches do their jobs the game is fine without them. Go back to your hole.

+1

Wow, aren't coaches responsible for their players? Aren't parents responsible for raising their boys to know better than swing at somebody during a game or shoot someone the finger? Amazing

Did you blame everyone else for your wrong doing just asking don't always blame someone else for a kids action anything can happen in the heat of battle!