Waskom@Frankston

cottontop

EF vs. Waskom match #1 is history. If both teams can put it together as they are capable of doing, it could happen again this year. Frankston is the target this week. I know there is not much to talk about on that one, partly because of the unfamiliarity of the 2 teams with each other, partly, because Frankston has nobody on here stirring the pot.

And this post is being posted -- only because my Waskom team fell off page one!

On the state rankings, if Gunter is ranked higher than Arp, something is wrong with Arp's performances. Athletically, Gunter does not match up, at least in my opinion.

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, aren't coaches responsible for their players? Aren't parents responsible for raising their boys to know better than swing at somebody during a game or shoot someone the finger? Amazing

I am pretty mild mannered, but if I am under a couple big fellas and somebody is trying to twist my foot out of socket, I am quite sure I would start kicking too. :huh: You have a very valid point on the finger thing though. That is a punk thing.

The ef/ wa game getting out of hand is completely on the refs. They should have been throwing the flag from the start of the game for unsportsman like conduct on both teams. All that jaw jacking bull cr@p should have been put in check from the start. Basically the refs should have made a statement- "Shut up and just play or you will get 15 yard penalty on every play". So if the UIL suspends anyone it should be that ref crew for a week because kids are gonna do what u let them get away with. Suspend that ref crew and send a message to every crew in east texas to control the game and keep the teams mouths in check and most likely the fist wont follow.

+100

only 11 days and 1 hour 14 minutes to the kickoff. It will be here before you know it. Should be a good contest to witness. I may even take that day off so I can make it down there to tailgate with the Waskomites before the smackdown begins.

ill be off then too. If y'all can handle it is love to come tailgate with y'all. It would be nice.

1,314 idiotic posts=rubberhammer. Pretty sure you shouldn't even talk anymore. Especially when you have no clue what you are talking about. You prolly have never even stepped foot into any kind of competition in your life. Based on your logic we don't even need refs. If parents and coaches do their jobs the game is fine without them. Go back to your hole.

along with his alter ego receiver18

along with his alter ego receiver18

Yeah I'm not sure about the alter ego. Just saying, refs probably could've done a better job, but when does the coach step in and say "next guy to throw a cheap shot or mouth is standing next to me the rest of the night?" Who cares what the other team is doing, do what's right.

Y'all count jj in. Let's try to make a plan to. I've got the portable grill and I'll bring some meat.

Don't worry about the grill we usually have one for everyone to put some stuff on. I assume this is the Arp game, your a visitor you don't need to bring nothing...:)

Hopefully i can make it. Id like to meet that crazy JJ. Should be good funSpoken like a guy that carried a tuba his whole life rh.

i actually did play tuba. Even marched at halftime during games. But that's the norm at Arp. That's prolly why we march nearly a 100 every year. Everyone gets envolved in everything.

1,314 idiotic posts=rubberhammer. Pretty sure you shouldn't even talk anymore. Especially when you have no clue what you are talking about. You prolly have never even stepped foot into any kind of competition in your life. Based on your logic we don't even need refs. If parents and coaches do their jobs the game is fine without them. Go back to your hole.

We'll see what your posts look like next year after this 2 yr dream run. Live it up man, only success Waskom has seen since you've been alive...

lol not true. Oh and Waskom jv 8th and 7th are pretty good. Haters gonna hate.

lol.....they better be....lol...at least the 7th anyways hahahaha....that jj jr aint no punk lol....don't worry....yall will know him when you see him hahahaha..there's a reason there's a "speed" behind the jj...but 7th and 8th grade are just that....young kids just learning the game....A lot can DROP between 7th and 10th-12th....starters in jr high not starters in HS and vice.

just wait till 11/10. Lol. It's gonna be a ghost town.

Wild will be here, giving you his evaluation why we might not be as good as the year before, I have learned from JJ, there is always a reason if you don't win and none of them include you were beaten by a better team....:p

Alter ego says Waskom will roll up Frankston. Oh but wait, the poor little yuga fans might get their feelings hurt because they beat the Indians. It's alright rubber hammer, I enjoy your comments.

you have no shame or conscious posting under two names. Really weird cheering each other on. Go check yourself in not healthy.