Waskom@Frankston

cottontop

The fake punt baffles me. But other than that, quit crying. If you watch film, 90% of Waskom's kick offs are onside/squib kicks just because they execute it better than deep kicks. We might have kicked 5 deep balls all year.

We lead the state in ALL divisions in kickoff return yardage given up (1.5 yard per kickoff). And we kick off a lot. You do that a lot when you have the most prolific scoring machine on the planet!! ;)

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't do it in the 4th when you are up 4 tds idiot.

Believe me, if Waskom was as classless as you say and was trying to run it up, they would've. The only reason I've ever seen Keeling do something like this is when something happened between him and one of the other teams coaches. Another reason is he was probably practicing for the Arp game, get some reps in with an actual live team...coaches were probably trying to force as many headaches into a film session as possible so they can send it off to Arp. If you think Waskom is classless wait until y'all play EF.

Classless bunch of coaches in Waskom, you up like that and you run a fake punt. Don't worry, karma is a ###. When you get up in the 4th like that, you kick the ball deep and do not onside it. Classy guys, real classy.

I guess we shouldn't have put the second team in and taken a knee to run the clock out or allowed the clock operator to run the clock continuous. If you don't wont us to run a fake kick don't send the house in for a block. I did notice Frankston still trying to score until the very end. Classless on your part. Our coaches are anything but classless you sound like one big sore looser.

Classless bunch of coaches in Waskom, you up like that and you run a fake punt. Don't worry, karma is a ###. When you get up in the 4th like that, you kick the ball deep and do not onside it. Classy guys, real classy.

Really need to work on that in practice. Something tells me you'll see a lot more of now that teams know you can't defense it.

I guess we shouldn't have put the second team in and taken a knee to run the clock out or allowed the clock operator to run the clock continuous. If you don't wont us to run a fake kick don't send the house in for a block. I did notice Frankston still trying to score until the very end. Classless on your part. Our coaches are anything but classless you sound like one big sore looser.

+1

Somehow, at the end of the night the scoreboard showed a lot of points on it, but I saw no woodshed whipping in that game. And I am certain there are other teams that may struggle stopping Frankston's offense in the future. Waskom defense, will admit to a bad game tonight. Several whiffs that normally don't happen did happen tonight. Entertaining game for me, much better than a blowout, and it matters none what tonights score was with Frankston or Winona. Next week is for real.

OH yeah, HS 1988, the Waskomites still love you too. But don't count on the program going back to the doldrums again. :)

Somehow, at the end of the night the scoreboard showed a lot of points on it, but I saw no woodshed whipping in that game. And I am certain there are other teams that may struggle stopping Frankston's offense in the future. Waskom defense, will admit to a bad game tonight. Several whiffs that normally don't happen did happen tonight. Entertaining game for me, much better than a blowout, and it matters none what tonights score was with Frankston or Winona. Next week is for real.

OH yeah, HS 1988, the Waskomites still love you too. But don't count on the program going back to the doldrums again. :)

Think HS can look forward to that. PP's getting their kids back slowly. Flipping back to PP winning that district. That Districts just not the same with the "Class" of the Catz not there.

We gained a few hundred more fans tonight.

Think HS can look forward to that. PP's getting their kids back slowly. Flipping back to PP winning that district. That Districts just not the same with the "Class" of the Catz not there.

We gained a few hundred more fans tonight.

JJ make sure you fans know we'll be selling "New Born Waskom Fan" T-Shirts on the visitors side following the game on 10/10. Something tells me we'll gain 1000 or so new fans that night!! :)

Frankston was down 4 TD in fourth, why not score, you are an idiot.... Don't worry karma will get ya, probably by Arp next week.

Believe me, if Waskom was as classless as you say and was trying to run it up, they would've. The only reason I've ever seen Keeling do something like this is when something happened between him and one of the other teams coaches. Another reason is he was probably practicing for the Arp game, get some reps in with an actual live team...coaches were probably trying to force as many headaches into a film session as possible so they can send it off to Arp. If you think Waskom is classless wait until y'all play EF.

Talk like that will cost you a Blizzard.....now be nice....lol.

Prayers for thegreat1or2's uncle and his family.

You guys looked about as silly as Hughes Springs did last year in the District Championship game when we ran the very same play, with the very same player, with the very same result. Have you ever heard such a supportive bunch of fans than those "Catz" on the visitors side tonight? And did I mention loud?

You don't do it in the 4th when you are up 4 tds idiot.

We scored 3 TDs in under 4 mins to start the 2nd half. You saw it first hand so you are the idiot for not realizing that no lead is really safe. Oh wait you probably don't have faith in your team to make a come back like that so you whine about it. #### it up and take your #### kicking like a man.

LOL. Its almost over. Weather that strong but short storm that was the Waksum Wildcats. Those 3 special kids that are the catalyst for the storm will be gone soon. And its back to the doormat in Booger Hawler. Once again folks like James Bowie will be dotting that schedule looking for a homecoming win. And all will be right with the world. What goes around comes around boys. Keep piling it up for the future generations to atone. Good day and congrats on another big win. ;)

Ummmm. We did kick it away once the running clock started and outcome was pretty much not in doubt. Also had jv kids playing at that time that didnt play thursday night. Classless?? You realize waskom could have put two or three more on yall right? Move along and worry about what Arp and ef are going to do to yall now that they see you cant recover an onside kick. And good luck in the playoffs #4 #6 #7 and yalls qb are def sone good ballplayers.

LOL. Its almost over. Weather that strong but short storm that was the Waksum Wildcats. Those 3 special kids that are the catalyst for the storm will be gone soon. And its back to the doormat in Booger Hawler. Once again folks like James Bowie will be dotting that schedule looking for a homecoming win. And all will be right with the world.

What goes around comes around boys. Keep piling it up for the future generations to atone. Good day and congrats on another big win. ;)

LOL myself. That is what the Waskomites were saying 3 years ago when an outsider could see waskom had the talent to beat EF and HS that year. They were just missing confidence and attitude. Now, the shoe has been on other foot and there are some butt hurt people over there.

Anything can happen with a program. Winning coaches get job offers, great classes graduate, key injuries....

The base is in place for Waskom to be competitive for a lot of years. Waskom 7th graders scoring 30 plus points per game in 6 minute quarters..... James Bowie should never be calling them for a homecoming date! <_<

LOL myself. That is what the Waskomites were saying 3 years ago when an outsider could see waskom had the talent to beat EF and HS that year. They were just missing confidence and attitude. Now, the shoe has been on other foot and there are some butt hurt people over there.

Anything can happen with a program. Winning coaches get job offers, great classes graduate, key injuries....

The base is in place for Waskom to be competitive for a lot of years. Waskom 7th graders scoring 30 plus points per game in 6 minute quarters..... James Bowie should never be calling them for a homecoming date! <_<

LMAO. Come on man. Everyone and their dog knows if you take 2 of the 3 studs off that team they have 3 losses already. Give me a break. Your looking through those rose colored glasses again ring. I wouldn't put much faith in a bunch of 12 year olds (maybe 14) in Waksum 7th grade. Lol. The JV looked terrible. Should be getting back go normal next year. And be a full blown dumpster fire the next. I can't wait. Enjoy your last good year for awhile. And keep piling it up. Just makes it sweeter. I just hope you SDC hacks don't disappear next year.lol

Why are we classless and arp is not. They beat Winona a lot worse than we beat Frankston. The only difference is that we knew Frankston could score quickly. Oh and by the way if freshman and sophomores could not play varsity our jv would have not lost a game so far.

Why are we classless and arp is not. They beat Winona a lot worse than we beat Frankston. The only difference is that we knew Frankston could score quickly. Oh and by the way if freshman and sophomores could not play varsity our jv would have not lost a game so far.

Freshmen and sophomores would not have helped. And the only way they would have beaten HS is with June bugs help.lol