Waskom@Frankston

cottontop

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We'll have a maroon & white t-shirt for you tailor made (Born Again Waskom Fan)!! ;)

bahahahaha....good one....hahaha....but good bad or ugly....I'll be a Tiger! I wouldn't care if they were 0-10 5 years straight....I'd support them the same....prolly call on the mob for a gut check with the coach.....but i'd support them lol....

Careful for which you ask for!! ;)

I think yall are expecting one thing and gonna get something totally different.....totally!!! hahahahaha...can't wait! sure hope you boys don't spike old jj's pergame meal...that wouldn't be nice! lol....I'm looking forward to meeting all you guys though...it'll be interesting. just hope after the game yall are nice enough to join the jj band wagon and support us once we make you guys believers....trust me ....you will become a believer....to bad it has to be the hard way lol

I think yall are expecting one thing and gonna get something totally different.....totally!!! hahahahaha...can't wait! sure hope you boys don't spike old jj's pergame meal...that wouldn't be nice! lol....I'm looking forward to meeting all you guys though...it'll be interesting. just hope after the game yall are nice enough to join the jj band wagon and support us once we make you guys believers....trust me ....you will become a believer....to bad it has to be the hard way lol

I always support the district guys as a matter of fact a couple years ago EF beating Arp and HS was one of those times...:)

The ef/ wa game getting out of hand is completely on the refs. They should have been throwing the flag from the start of the game for unsportsman like conduct on both teams. All that jaw jacking bull cr@p should have been put in check from the start. Basically the refs should have made a statement- "Shut up and just play or you will get 15 yard penalty on every play". So if the UIL suspends anyone it should be that ref crew for a week because kids are gonna do what u let them get away with. Suspend that ref crew and send a message to every crew in east texas to control the game and keep the teams mouths in check and most likely the fist wont follow.

Seriously doubt the officials will get suspended. There is already a shortage on them.

One would think the refs would know at least a little about the teams they are ref'n wouldn't you!!!!! js

I can't wait for JJ to see our new cannon that shoots crow feathers toward the visitors stands........he'll have a great time catching them......but for the Arp game we won't have crow burgers.....no sir-re we're gonna have crow dogs.......but we're gonna be short on feathers, cause that guy from EF named SJ didn't turn all the ones he caught in...guess he's saving um for next year.....lol

did anyone notice how many EF guys were standing on the fence last Friday? Sweet gum ball's will do that everytime.......lol

One would think the refs would know at least a little about the teams they are ref'n wouldn't you!!!!! js

I can't wait for JJ to see our new cannon that shoots crow feathers toward the visitors stands........he'll have a great time catching them......but for the Arp game we won't have crow burgers.....no sir-re we're gonna have crow dogs.......but we're gonna be short on feathers, cause that guy from EF named SJ didn't turn all the ones he caught in...guess he's saving um for next year.....lol

did anyone notice how many EF guys were standing on the fence last Friday? Sweet gum ball's will do that everytime.......lol

LOL. I'm saving them crow feathers for the playoffs, might need them for some Wildcats I know....lol.

I always support the district guys as a matter of fact a couple years ago EF beating Arp and HS was one of those times... :)

Good Times................................will come again........................maybe even this year................nothing sweeter than beating a team in the playoffs that you lost to during regular season........lol.

Waskom should have a little easier week than last week. They are picked 29 points over Frankston vs 19 EF. I think someone posted it before, and they are probably right, Waskom will get every ones "A" game this year. That will either make them better or wear them down, only time will tell for sure.

I may have to come watch the Wa-Arp match up and tailgate with you guys. EF plays at Lobo on Saturday that week. I will remain strictly neutral, but I don't think I could bring myself to sit on the home side.....lol.

You can set with JJ and console him...:lol:

I may have to come watch the Wa-Arp match up and tailgate with you guys. EF plays at Lobo on Saturday that week. I will remain strictly neutral, but I don't think I could bring myself to sit on the home side.....lol.

More than welcome to tailgate with us....:)

Now, Steel, you need to rethink that. Sitting on the winning side is much more fun than sitting on the losing. You should already know that though. :) Besides, I just heard it on that sideline show thing. Arp is a tier 2 team.

Waskom should have a little easier week than last week. They are picked 29 points over Frankston vs 19 EF. I think someone posted it before, and they are probably right, Waskom will get every ones "A" game this year. That will either make them better or wear them down, only time will tell for sure.

Frankston is a grass field, and it may get wet Thursday night. Might have some effect on the ballgame, you never know.

No, but it will be the first time in a loooooong time!

I don't ever remember us both being in the playoffs but I also don't remember when they started the two team playoff system. I know that 4 teams go now but other than last year Waskom last went in 92/93 as the second place team behind Timpson.