Waskom@Frankston

cottontop

center 28-20. Waskom had 8 turnovers.

lol 8 turn overs! lol all forced fumbles and a horrible attempt at passing...that's what happens when waskom gets drilled in the mouth play in and play out...they fumble...then make excuses for an entire year.

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol 8 turn overs! lol all forced fumbles and a horrible attempt at passing...that's what happens when waskom gets drilled in the mouth play in and play out...they fumble...then make excuses for an entire year.

Didn't your mama teach you not to speak of things you know nothing about. :huh: Ball on the ground (11) times, one didn't count because Center jumped offsides, so of the (10) Waskom lost (7), of those (7) only (3) were caused by hits the others were QB/C snap exchange, (2) interceptions in the last three or so minutes trying to push the ball down field. So in the famous words of "JERRY JONES JR." aka "JJ", (NO EXCUSES JUST FACTS) -_-

Didn't your mama teach you not to speak of things you know nothing about. :huh: Ball on the ground (11) times, one didn't count because Center jumped offsides, so of the (10) Waskom lost (7), of those (7) only (3) were caused by hits the others were QB/C snap exchange, (2) interceptions in the last three or so minutes trying to push the ball down field. So in the famous words of "JERRY JONES JR." aka "JJ", (NO EXCUSES JUST FACTS) -_-

you line was getting hammered causing those fumbles.

center 28-20. Waskom had 8 turnovers.

Actually it was 7 lost fumbles, then the 2 picks in their last drives trying to play catch up. Depth was a major factor in the first game. Not unexpected, Waskom had cramping issues to a very high degree in the 2nd half. Facts not excuses. On one hand Waskom should have won, on the other Center should have completed more passes. History. Now tonight is Frankston, then iit will be Arp kicking time next week. :lol:

This game will be very good. You'll see. Frankston does things offensively that Waskom doesn't defend well.....Im gonna call it a 35-21 type football game. Frankston has the tools to control the ball

I'm actually agreeing with you on this JJ..basically I think Frankston is just EF but with an absolute stud at receiver. If it's more than three TDs I'll be pleasantly surprised.

I'm actually agreeing with you on this JJ..basically I think Frankston is just EF but with an absolute stud at receiver. If it's more than three TDs I'll be pleasantly surprised.

Frankston's Line and QB are much better than EFs. That qb is a stud! He's their best player. Also if I'm not mistaken they have another coleman this year. We all know what kinda bloodline that is.

Lame cop out for coaches not controlling their kids

Keeling is usually dang good at controlling his boys. EF on the other hand...if you had the time and went and looked back on the last 10 years, EF would probably be top 15 in personal fouls and post-play flags. It's just the way they play. Smash mouth, in your face, playing head games. "Dirty" for lack of a better word.

Frankston's Line and QB are much better than EFs. That qb is a stud! He's their best player. Also if I'm not mistaken they have another coleman this year. We all know what kinda bloodline that is.

Bottom line..any team that can air it out consistently kinda concerns me. Other than a busted play here and there that springs a big run, we're pretty consistent at slowing down anyone's run game. I wouldn't say lights out...but pretty good. But that just comes with the Defense that Pearson runs. One safety, like a 46 bear hybrid. Meant to be aggressive. Our best pass defense is usually the pass rush..and in that category we are definitely missing Spurlin...the dude was pretty much unblockable without tackling him.

Not related, but any new offers for Marcalas recently? All trash talk aside, there's nothing I love more than seeing kids from East Texas go do big things. I heard he was pulling interest from Stanford. That'd be awesome. I feel like he'd definitely get utilized the most there. Stanford definitely knows how to get that ground and pound going.

Not related, but any new offers for Marcalas recently? All trash talk aside, there's nothing I love more than seeing kids from East Texas go do big things. I heard he was pulling interest from Stanford. That'd be awesome. I feel like he'd definitely get utilized the most there. Stanford definitely knows how to get that ground and pound going.

He's just now getting added interest due to him just now taking the ACT. I think several were waitng on his scores. His grades have always been great, but they don't go to much off of that these days. Especially coming out of small schools. I know Nebraska has interest but nothing in detail. First I've heard on stanford. But I haven't look at his recruiting chart lately or had the chance to talk to him due to being out of town. He's like his brother. He's smart and a great athlete that can play either side of the ball in the college level. I have heard he has opened his options to being a defender.

Keeling is usually dang good at controlling his boys. EF on the other hand...if you had the time and went and looked back on the last 10 years, EF would probably be top 15 in personal fouls and post-play flags. It's just the way they play. Smash mouth, in your face, playing head games. "Dirty" for lack of a better word.

I like my EF boys....but they do tend be a lil more rowdy than most teams.

Heard Arp was practicing with the defensive line turned around backwards.....the plan is for the defensive backs to signal to where the backs are running, then turn around and try to make the tackle but in reality all they will see is a cloud of dust and the Waskom backs taking it to the house.....heard jj suggested this defensive scheme.....unlike HS when they stood up at the line they could only see what was fixing to happen......Arp will know what happened before it happens by using jj's suggestion.....way to go jj....lol

by the way, have you been practicing your version of the hero song for wild? lol

Heard Arp was practicing with the defensive line turned around backwards.....the plan is for the defensive backs to signal to where the backs are running, then turn around and try to make the tackle but in reality all they will see is a cloud of dust and the Waskom backs taking it to the house.....heard jj suggested this defensive scheme.....unlike HS when they stood up at the line they could only see what was fixing to happen......Arp will know what happened before it happens by using jj's suggestion.....way to go jj....lol

by the way, have you been practicing your version of the hero song for wild? lol

Hate to tell you but yal might be wishing they would be turned around backwards by halftime....you will soon realize Arp is a much better team than your expecting.

Don't want to knock other peoples facilities but they have the worst visitors side seating I have been to and there restrooms are about par with a porta potty. It has been several years since I have been there so maybe (hopefully) they have improved them.

I see The Pit has never been a part of your travel agenda ...

I agree. Our boys said that nobody played dirtier than EF. Also nobody played with more class last year than Waskom. Good luck Waskom tonight, still never have seen Frankston win a big game even when they are good.