Atlanta vs. PG...Who ya got?!

roxyball17

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This guy has really made y'all a believer never seen a PG team and fans so confident.

I know I have taken a few shots at PG's pre-district schedule but it has got me thinking

That propels me to ask this question my Leopards have went thru a brutal pre-district schedule and it doesn't help that we are implementing a new system. And we have lost our confidence and have sustained injuries but they say your battle tested.

but on the other hand teams PG has a new system and has played a less difficult schedule but has played well and are coming into district confident and healthy. But it could be that your coach is better motivator dki a lot of stuff factors.

Which one pays off me honestly I think the route PG has taken will atleast give them a boost LE on the other hand its like restarting the whole season idk

Regardless, neither coach can afford to look at preseason. It all starts new tonight. I think both coaching staffs will have there boys ready to play... LE's road to the playoffs look a little easier than PG's... PG has nothing but battles the remainder of the season, ATL tonight and Gladewater and Tatum...not discounting Center.

Super excited to see the season play out...