LE @ Paris

CanAm

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like AD didn't do his homework before the interviews. How do you not bring in assistants with systems that records show success recently? Got 2 weeks to get problems fixed, going to take major changes on both sides of ball.

Looks to me the school board didn't do thier homework well. Looks like PG they hired their coach at the same time and their more prepared than us week in and out. Actually this is our coach year 2

2 weeks away.........plenty of time yet to talk about this one.

I am however racking my brain trying to figure out a way Paris can get them some linemen the caliber and size Argyle has.

And I'm racking my brain trying to figure out a way Paris can punch the ball in from the inch line in any one of four plays. Hey I know! What if they put the QB under center and let him fall forward? Welp, I'm done brain racking for the day.

LOL..Cmon now Dubb..what is your prediction on this game? Sounds like some are down and out on LE. New staff, young players with not a whole lot of varsity playing time and a tougher than tough non district sched. Texas High has struggled some and PG, yes they have some wins but who have they played worth a dime?

Will be tough to win in Paris but good luck and LE could come out on top if they play well.

LOL..Cmon now Dubb..what is your prediction on this game? Sounds like some are down and out on LE. New staff, young players with not a whole lot of varsity playing time and a tougher than tough non district sched. Texas High has struggled some and PG, yes they have some wins but who have they played worth a dime?

Will be tough to win in Paris but good luck and LE could come out on top if they play well.

That is a BIG "if"...

Board don't have a clue ! They don't even care about all the kids just their own kids. And this same principle was used to hire AD. Not much thought put into it just figure out what deal get our kids playing time in football and baseball. One guy got job because spouse was a certified spec ed instructor. Lol !!!!

They even assembled special hiring interview committee to get the best 3 candidates. This was just for show! Lol !!!!! Didn't hire committee selection for a second time . Wow .last time didn't hire committee and board selection he when down hwy 59 and got some championships! Biggest mistake in school history ,community still can't believe it happened .

They even assembled special hiring interview committee to get the best 3 candidates. This was just for show! Lol !!!!! Didn't hire committee selection for a second time . Wow .last time didn't hire committee and board selection he when down hwy 59 and got some championships! Biggest mistake in school history ,community still can't believe it happened .

But they don't hear u tho I'd be surprised if this thread doesn't get deleted lol