LE @ Paris

CanAm

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems like Hoenberger has this program rolling... did he take any of the coaches with him from Irving? They had a great coaching staff in 09. The head coach at Ferris was his DC and they had one of the best defenses in the state.

Hohenberger inherited the current staff because he was a late hire in spring 2013. The previous OC left for North Lamar and Hohenberger now runs the office. Otherwise, the DC is the same. The secondary coach came over from NL before last season, and there's been some turnover at the junior high level. Otherwise, it's been pretty stable plus Hohenberger is trying to reach out to the community by hosting local youth football programs on Saturday. Time will tell, but he seems to be doing the right things.

I thought his teams were always well coached the couple times I saw Nimitz play. Tough place to win and he did it there. I am sure he will do well with a talent rich team like Paris.

It is a hard place to win...good luck LE

I know I have taken a few shots at PG's pre-district schedule but it has got me thinking

That propels me to ask this question my Leopards have went thru a brutal pre-district schedule and it doesn't help that we are implementing a new system. And we have lost our confidence and have sustained injuries but they say your battle tested.

but on the other hand teams PG has a new system and has played a less difficult schedule but has played well and are coming into district confident and healthy.

Which one pays off me honestly I think the route PG has taken will atleast give them a boost LE on the other hand its like restarting the whole season idk

I know I have taken a few shots at PG's pre-district schedule but it has got me thinking

That propels me to ask this question my Leopards have went thru a brutal pre-district schedule and it doesn't help that we are implementing a new system. And we have lost our confidence and have sustained injuries but they say your battle tested.

but on the other hand teams PG has a new system and has played a less difficult schedule but has played well and are coming into district confident and healthy.

Which one pays off me honestly I think the route PG has taken will atleast give them a boost LE on the other hand its like restarting the whole season idk

It depend on the kind of kids you have. In LE case, I would have taken the early schedule. Tonight we will see.

Go Get em' LE! you guys have the kids to win this game. hopefully two weeks of rest and regrouping will get you guys where you need to be. you guys just had a rough preseason schedule. i promise you this, Paris isn't going to show you anything you havent seen and they're not any better than what you've already played.

Go Get em' LE! you guys have the kids to win this game. hopefully two weeks of rest and regrouping will get you guys where you need to be. you guys just had a rough preseason schedule. i promise you this, Paris isn't going to show you anything you havent seen and they're not any better than what you've already played.

I hope you are right. Winning does cure a lot of problems.

Another lightning delay to start the 4th quarter. This has been a miserable night, even for Paris fans. At least we don't have a 2-hour trip back home to look forward to.

Paris decided to go to a ball-control running game in the third quarter and held the ball for about 8 minutes. Quez Allen has now thrown for 2 scores and run for another. I can understand why the L-E posters are unhappy with their team. Lots of wasted opportunity and undisciplined play, just like people have been saying.

The lightning monitor is still active, which means another automatic 30-minute delay, and there's another batch of storms headed this way. It doesn't look good for finishing before midnight. At least the bands were smart and did their halftime shows before the game.