LE @ Paris

CanAm

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AD has done a great job with atmosphere and offseason programs. This is already showing results in games as for as conditioning. Please keep this up the kids need this extra work and conditioning. Been waiting on this for along time! Don't let up on conditioning this is crucial to the playoffs!

We have great kids and some good coaches. But the point some of us are making is that we expect and have high standards for our coaches and players! Constructive criticism is necessary at time to open minds and foster accountability! Get out of your feelings and quit being sensitive to every poster that doesn't agree with what's going on with their team.alot of you can dish it out but you can't take it.

We are commitment to excellence, not mediocrity. Come on LE!!!

Feartheleopard, this is your only warning. You are questioning an admin of this site trying to keep all of you on track and within the rules of this forum. You have complaints, fine... Air them out... You bashed a mod 4 times in this thread who in no way attacked you... Do it again and you can miss the rest of the football season

i think if they cut your QB loose and let him get a feel for the game early he can give Paris a bunch of headaches. if they have to start commiting extra guys to stopping him then that will open up everything else. he's got a good arm and seems to make good decisions with the ball when he isn't under pressure. i don't know what his 40 time is but we're as fast as any team in the state and he was making us play catch up when he got loose around the ends.

I broke no rules . I named no names or schools . I in no way bashed your moderator . I merely responded to a post by your moderator .in my opinion it was an attack . i merely asked questions and stated facts from the past in my posts. go back and review all my responses in this post. do what you have to do .so now you guys are giving warnings for questioning a moderator who initiated an attack on someone who posted and broke no rules? wow! like i said you guys are a real class act. yall can dish it out but you cant take it. I BROKE NO RULES IN THIS POST.

i think if they cut your QB loose and let him get a feel for the game early he can give Paris a bunch of headaches. if they have to start commiting extra guys to stopping him then that will open up everything else. he's got a good arm and seems to make good decisions with the ball when he isn't under pressure. i don't know what his 40 time is but we're as fast as any team in the state and he was making us play catch up when he got loose around the ends.

Lol he can run but he also has physical build if u see him up close your like wow he looks like a shorter Stump Godfrey who QB at Gilmer a few years ago

Lol I remember when LE and Pitt ruled the district in basketball and football

What years were that? The last time (for three years) that Pitt, LE and PG was in the same district, LE and Pitt did have great basketball teams. However, PG did the the district 1 of the three years and finished second once. LE won one year and I'm nit sure who one the the first. PG did hold the head to head advantage against both teams though during the three years.

Pitt did win the District in football twice and PG won it once. New Boston tied Pitt for the District in one of those years but Pitt took the crown due to the head to head. LE may have got second one one of those years but PG and Pitt made the playoff all three years. .

What years were that? The last time (for three years) that Pitt, LE and PG was in the same district, LE and Pitt did have great basketball teams. However, PG did the the district 1 of the three years and finished second once. LE won one year and I'm nit sure who one the the first. PG did hold the head to head advantage against both teams though during the three years.

Pitt did win the District in football twice and PG won it once. New Boston tied Pitt for the District in one of those years but Pitt took the crown due to the head to head. LE may have got second one one of those years but PG and Pitt made the playoff all three years. .

Ok shouldve known a fan PG would get sensitive and ruin a good moment Lol...

Nobody could beat Pitt in basketball when Kendall Wright was there for a couple of years they were ranked in the top 10. In football LE won state and district for a few years they were a game or so away from the State the year before. PG had success those couple of years they recruited but nothing to show before that.

Nobody could beat Pitt in basketball when Kendall Wright was there for a couple of years they were ranked in the top 10. In football LE won state and district for a few years they were a game or so away from the State the year before. PG had success those couple of years they recruited but nothing to show before that.

The years Pitt was good in basketball LE was the only team to challenge them.

Ok shouldve known a fan PG would get sensitive and ruin a good moment Lol...

Nobody could beat Pitt in basketball when Kendall Wright was there for a couple of years they were ranked in the top 10. LE won state and district for a few years they were a game or so away from the State the year before. PG had success those couple of years they recruited but nothing to show before that.

Are you talking about girls basketball? The L-E boys have never won state in basketball. If I misunderstood what you're saying I apologize.