Maud vs Harleton

67footballFan

who ya got... maud has alot of potential, and has been improving on discipline.. still have a ways to go if they are gonna take their game to a different level. being said though they have the talent to surprise alot of folks if they do get a handle on things!!!!!! i am gonna have to go with maud in a close one.....

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Maud should take this one. Maud should win there district, IMO. they just have to keep some of the attitudes under control. Dont get me wrong playing with some attitude and fire is good, some players just need to not let it get the best of them..

If it gets away from them some key players could sit the bench and that doesn't help the team..

Keep playing with fire Cards, just keep under control..

yeah, being from big Sandy and having an open week, I'll probably be at this game also. go check out Harleton being in district. just trying to figure out who's side to be on...

come on over to the Maud side... we'll treat ya right. our fans are good people and shouldn't embarrass you. we just like some good ole friday night football. good chance you'll leave a winner!!!!!!!!! lol

yeah, being from big Sandy and having an open week, I'll probably be at this game also. go check out Harleton being in district. just trying to figure out who's side to be on...

I'll expect a detailed scouting report on those Redbirds. ;)

come on over to the Maud side... we'll treat ya right. our fans are good people and shouldn't embarrass you. we just like some good ole friday night football. good chance you'll leave a winner!!!!!!!!! lol

For what it's worth, I've only ever had positive interactions with Maud people. I've found them to be a passionate and good-natured fanbase.

I'll expect a detailed scouting report on those Redbirds. ;)

For what it's worth, I've only ever had positive interactions with Maud people. I've found them to be a passionate and good-natured fanbase.

if jorr2car sits on the maud side i will try and help with that scouting report. i will make sure it is detailed and all... you will be able to trust it 100%.....