Maud vs Harleton

67footballFan

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Compared to maud they were 33 points better. Your the one who keeps tooting the maud whistle. So if they were not "that good" where does that leave maud?

Burn

i said Harleton was a good team if you could read...but we were our own worst enemy in that game.... it wasn't like harelton was some star studded team that nobody can even step on the field with.....they are good and they played a good ball game. just put your money against the Cards the rest of the year and see how much you have when the season is over......maybe your View was from away too far....

I read just fine and commented on what you said. If you can't take the truth and other peoples opinions then don't make public statements for other to comment on. My view of the game was obviously better than yours. There is nothing wrong with being a homer just be able to take the truth when it comes your way. I say maud will be third in their district behind Tenaha and Mt. IF they can learn to play disciplined and control the attitudes. Good luck Friday night your gonna need it and more. I look forward to hearing your review of what happens to the maud this Friday night.