1. 1. Who Takes the Win

• Mineola
    • White Oak

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr. Roughnecks2010,

If the Twins and #70 are on their backs all night long I will eat crow, I have no problem with eating crow. I am just calling it like I am seeing it. And watching these young men play this year, I see them taking this game. Not only is the average size of our line 6'2 240, and that's average, they are very quick. and our Defense has speed as well #52 and #14 are true hitters and will knock the snot out of anyone they can along with #56. White Oak may break one for a long one, but I really do not see this being a high scoring game as its been in the past. The speed of our backs is probably the fasted Mineola has had in quite a few years, and this year we are not one dimensional as we were in the past. Plus Our QB is an Athlete! He can make plays out of nothing and has grown in his position very well. We will see where this season takes us.

same as smith, way faster than gale, but yes we graduated all 11 off offense last year those kids were very special played hard every week never giving up and honestly prolly should have a 2013 2A D1 state championship but yoe came out second half and did their thing, but thats last year this new coach whole new set of kids on offense, lost our starting running back week 3 to a fractured ankle or leg, im not sure just something in his leg, past 2 weeks been without jake pullen, last week staring left tackle was out with a leg injury and a DT was out for a undisclosed reason, but seeing how the kids took the lose to bullard you can see the fire in their eyes working their tails off this week, the necks will come out healthy (minus rowe) and firing like a M-60 on crack, but heck anything can happen, mineola is a great team this year dont get me wrong but people just think WO is dead after last year, these kids are gonna hungry for that district championship that tatum has taken from us the past 3-4 years? im saying WO by 2 scores if not i like my crow grilled with grilled shrimp topped with Alfredo sauce

I never said nor do I think that White Oak is dead. I believe that White Oak will make the playoffs. I just don't see them taking this game, but if they do, it will only be by 7 pts or less. Mineola's team this year is a lot better than any of the teams I have had the opportunity to watch over the past say 10 years. Yes we have had some pretty descent teams, but none like this one and hopefully you will see that come 10/10 in White Oak.

Friday can't get here quick enough, I really hope the Jackets have had some great practices and are fully ready for this game. WO will have homefield advantage but that is it. If the Jackets come out and play to their potential they will win this game. I'd like to see them have a fast start and execute quickly and that the defense goes after the ball and contains the QB from making big plays. And no turn-overs!!!

It's time to get after it!!!! LETS GO JACKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!