Easy

Jefferson @ Sabine  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes this one?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good game so far, Sabine definitely came to play. Jefferson better get a grip on things this 2nd half. Right now Jefferson 9 penalties to Sabines 0. Those don't help either. Just out of curiosity, when was the last time Sabine beat Jefferson?

Well looks like we didn't get enough film in the first 5 games so....if at first you don't succeed try again. Sabine could have a field day with #11 out and being able to pick up the slack.

Make that 6 games now lol. All I can say is "WOW"!!

Congrats to Sabine! You guys just made history by beating Jefferson tonight. I heard a guy from Jefferson say that it had been over 30+ years since it had been done. Good job to Jefferson, you guys didn't give up. Just too little too late. Good luck to both teams next week!! Oh btw...sabine your playoff drought will end this year!

Sabine was clearly the better team. That defense is for real. the last 2 touchdowns for Jefferson should've never happened. One we tipped the ball and tipped it right to number 2 and he scored and the other long pass our LB was cramping before play and 83 just ran right past him. Don't get me wrong, Jefferson has some good players, but Sabine was just better tonight.

And Good Luck Bulldogs hope everyone had a safe trip

Congratulations Sabine. Looks like I may have put alittle too much stock in Jefferson.

Flow, Jefferson just isn't playing to their potential and haven't been the past few seasons. Their record is a little deceiving, from my perspective they've beat teams that were just less athletic except for PG. But last night was an eye opener for me. Sabine played with class and I'm very happy for they're success, it's long overdue and they deserve it. But Jefferson, as usual, was more athletic but it didn't matter. Jefferson looked unprepared and out of sync. You should never get a delay of game penalty when there's an injured player on the opposing team on the field which should give you extra time to regroup and put your play together...smh. I honestly would not want to be a head coach that just lost to a team for the 1st time in 29 years yikes😳!! But again Sabine deserved it! When I played for Pewitt years ago we honestly feared Jefferson. We hated to play them, they were mean, aggressive and down-right brutal. Daingerfield and Atlanta didn't have anything on Jefferson. I'd sure like to see that tradition return now that I have a nephew playing and possibly another in a couple of years. Let's get it together guys!

From the othet side we were talking and said Jefferson has the size and speed, what I think is missing there needs to be more emotion out of Jefferson and we did not see it. Sabine was without there starting wr, acl against scrimmage with troup. Starting fullback out with shoulder surgery, against West Rusk. Starting corner out with concussion against Rains be back for WO. Jeffferson has also had some injurys with starting players. If Jefferson can get that fire lit they will be alright. Go Cards!

From the othet side we were talking and said Jefferson has the size and speed, what I think is missing there needs to be more emotion out of Jefferson and we did not see it. Sabine was without there starting wr, acl against scrimmage with troup. Starting fullback out with shoulder surgery, against West Rusk. Starting corner out with concussion against Rains be back for WO. Jeffferson has also had some injurys with starting players. If Jefferson can get that fire lit they will be alright. Go Cards!

Yes injuries have been tough on us this year, but that seems like a common thread with a lot of teams this year. Emotion are going to have to come from leadership in the coaching staff. You play like you're coached. Got to have trust in your leadership to get that spark. We need it bad!! I have faith that we'll find it, just hope it's soon!! Good job again to Sabine!!! Yall will finish in the top 2 in district I feel like.