mikev14x

36 members have voted

1. 1. Westwood at Malakoff Who wins this?

• Malakoff Dominates and lives up to their ranking!
    • Westwood dominates and exposes Malakoff
    • Malakoff wins in a squeaker and shows their overrated.
    • Westwood wins close and shows Malakoff is overrated and they are under rated.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Powder puff schedule? Lmao! Everyone of the teams we've played so far this year and beat made it to the playoffs last year. Some went three and four rounds deep. The combined records of the teams Westwood has played this year is 6-13. I think we hung almost 70 on you last year. Enjoy your little win streak cause it comes to a end next Friday.

Westwood will push Malakoff & Teague for about a half, then both run away with it. Westwood is probably the 3rd best team in that Dst, but with very little exception, the 22 best players in the Dst will be on the field at the same time at all times on Oct 24th in Malakoff. Westwood just doesn't have the horses. Malakoff by 3-4 TDs.

Again I do not predict scores but Ill go with "The Tigers" in this one. It really doesn't matter if you win by 1 or 100..... a WIN.... is a WIN. What you did last week or what your record is don't mean squat.You better bring it every single week or you may get disappointed.....if any of you kids playing read these posts don't buy in to the hype....just go play Football and have fun.

Both teams have had soft schedules.

Malakoff opponents 7-18

Teague opponents 8-16

So we don't know really anything g about either team yet.

I don't know all of Malakoff's opponents, but Dangerfield is 0-5, but look who they are 0-5 too. Gladewater, Atlanta, Gilmer, Henderson, and of coarse Malakoff. These teams only have 2 loses between them, and Dangerfield will be in the playoffs.

I don't know all of Malakoff's opponents, but Dangerfield is 0-5, but look who they are 0-5 too. Gladewater, Atlanta, Gilmer, Henderson, and of coarse Malakoff. These teams only have 2 loses between them, and Dangerfield will be in the playoffs.

I agree Dfield record is miss leading. Hopefully those hard opponents didn't take a toll on them come district time but only time will tell.