113 members have voted

1. 1. Who you rolling with?

• Gladewater
    • Tatum

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what a way to start district play! two top ten teams in the state meeting with identical preseason records and both coaches have two weeks to prepare for each other. gonna be a full 4 quarter shootout and i'm not crazy enough to even dare make a prediction on it.

but speaking as an atlanta fan we really appreciate you guys giving us good film on both of you to start out with! :clap:

my bad, i forgot they lost to Gilmer also. honestly i don't really call that much of a loss to be honest. they could have easily have won that game with a couple of breaks. they're the best 2-2 team in the state in our classification. their record is very decieving!

my bad, i forgot they lost to Gilmer also. honestly i don't really call that much of a loss to be honest. they could have easily have won that game with a couple of breaks. they're the best 2-2 team in the state in our classification. their record is very decieving!

Agreed that their record is decieving

Tatum might have a tough time winning this week..........Not saying they will not win, but the team they are playing is 5-0, I think.

4-0...already had their bye...took Center 49-18, Jasper 34-21, Kountze 49-26, & Little Cypress Mauriceville 27-7...DCTF has 'em @ 7th, Old Coach @ 16th...I will say that Tatum has had a hard pre-season.

I'll have to reserve my pick until next week. The team Tatum is playing this week is very good. Looking past the team in front of you will get you beat everytime if they are a quality team. Hardin-Jefferson is a quality team. I think Tatum is in a little shock right now, and looking to fix things before starting district play. If they handle H-J, I think they will feel as if they have righted the ship. Either way, the Tatum / Gladewater game will be a good one.

Gladewater has this game.... I don't think tatum has the off linemen to stop stud D-lineman from G water 27-13

Nobody has the o-line to stop Mack. But there are ways to get around him. You'll laugh at me when I say it but you're better off running right at him than running away from him. He'll run weak side plays down from behind nearly every time.

Nobody has the o-line to stop Mack. But there are ways to get around him. You'll laugh at me when I say it but you're better off running right at him than running away from him. He'll run weak side plays down from behind nearly every time.

dat boy is good!