113 members have voted

1. 1. Who you rolling with?

• Gladewater
    • Tatum

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

08 or 09 I do believe, the problem with that is this team is actually full of talent.....those 08-09 teams were way down.

I agree, this years team looks very good. Could easily be 3-2 maybe even 4-1, or even 5-0. I know this shocks some folks to say that, but here me out. Tatum is a big play team, which isn't a bad thing. They can make things happen on special teams and utilize their speed well (most of the time). Say they return just one more kickoff or interception for a TD, then they win or tie all of the losses. Tatum's record is deceiving of their abilities.

I agree, this years team looks very good. Could easily be 3-2 maybe even 4-1, or even 5-0. I know this shocks some folks to say that, but here me out. Tatum is a big play team, which isn't a bad thing. They can make things happen on special teams and utilize their speed well (most of the time). Say they return just one more kickoff or interception for a TD, then they win or tie all of the losses. Tatum's record is deceiving of their abilities.

Disagree. I don't consider Tatum a big play team. With the exception of last night, Tatum has been reeling off 12+ play drives.

If you meant special teams specific then I would say so. Brooks has 6 returns for TD and Earl has two in back to back weeks. His first return ever was against y'all.

I was gonna quote some of you GW fans from some threads from last year, but I couldn't find ANY of you...ANYWHERE

Look in the playoffs... That's when they started being active, with the exception of the lady. She's been around in the good times and the bad.

Disagree. I don't consider Tatum a big play team. With the exception of last night, Tatum has been reeling off 12+ play drives.

If you meant special teams specific then I would say so. Brooks has 6 returns for TD and Earl has two in back to back weeks. His first return ever was against y'all.

That's exactly what I'm referring to. When you have more returns for TD's than games played that's a big deal. It's a difference maker and when you can get a couple in one night, all of a sudden you may be ahead of a team that was supposed to win.

That's exactly what I'm referring to. When you have more returns for TD's than games played that's a big deal. It's a difference maker and when you can get a couple in one night, all of a sudden you may be ahead of a team that was supposed to win.

My bad. Should of put career returns for TDs with Brooks. Earl has the only two for Tatum this season.