North Lamar @ Pittsburg

downtheline

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't really know how this game goes. Both teams have warts. Seems like Paris, Princeton, and L-E form the top half of this district, which means the winner of this game has the inside track on fourth place . . . and a first-round matchup with Van. Oh, joy!

The Argyle-Paris game showed how far this district is below top contender status in the region. And Argyle might not be the best team in the region -- No slight to Van, but that honor might belong to Kennedale.

Don't really know how this game goes. Both teams have warts. Seems like Paris, Princeton, and L-E form the top half of this district, which means the winner of this game has the inside track on fourth place . . . and a first-round matchup with Van. Oh, joy!

The Argyle-Paris game showed how far this district is below top contender status in the region. And Argyle might not be the best team in the region -- No slight to Van, but that honor might belong to Kennedale.

I really thought our district would be a lot stronger this year. I thought Pittsburg would be more competitive and still could in district. LE should be playing better ball and I know very little about Princeton. QF will always be QF and not much of a factor. Paris can have a moment but will have to play several for a complete game. Some team will get hot and go on a roll.

Pitt needed a win to give them motivation. The offensive formations they ran is the offense they were going to run with the starting quarterback and they still put up point with the fourth string quarterback; he had 3 or 4 touchdowns rushing. Both quarterbacks and there starting middle linebacker should be back next week.

Pitt needed a win to give them motivation. The offensive formations they ran is the offense they were going to run with the starting quarterback and they still put up point with the fourth string quarterback; he had 3 or 4 touchdowns rushing. Both quarterbacks and there starting middle linebacker should be back next week.

There in lies a problem. Do you keep Sir Charles (who started against Mt. Vernon) or play one of the other QB's? I think I would continue with Sir Charles and if NL stops the run then maybe go with one of the other 3. I am not sure if NL can stop the run with Sir Charles. Will be interesting. It does give Pittsburg a lot more options and more looks that NL has to prepare for.

There in lies a problem. Do you keep Sir Charles (who started against Mt. Vernon) or play one of the other QB's? I think I would continue with Sir Charles and if NL stops the run then maybe go with one of the other 3. I am not sure if NL can stop the run with Sir Charles. Will be interesting. It does give Pittsburg a lot more options and more looks that NL has to prepare for.

I would keep Sir Charles because he seems more patience when it comes to running the ball and Pitt has some height at receiver with #15 if they use him as much as the did last week and #10 if they use him at all would open up short play action plays to get down the field faster. They also got #33 playing FB and TE and he's open a lot of time on pass plays if they were to get it to him it would help a lot too.

I would keep Sir Charles because he seems more patience when it comes to running the ball and Pitt has some height at receiver with #15 if they use him as much as the did last week and #10 if they use him at all would open up short play action plays to get down the field faster. They also got #33 playing FB and TE and he's open a lot of time on pass plays if they were to get it to him it would help a lot too.

As of right now Caleb will start at Qb and far as wr with height that's always a plus, but they have smaller guys that can catch and run good routes and I would mixed it up with sir Charles or one of the other qb and # 6 is there best wr alone with sir Charles

I would like to see reverses and passes off the reverse. Fake screens and throw deep. Fake screen right, throw screen left. Some quick passes to the tight end. Anything to keep teams from stacking their DL. Loosen it up. Play loose and have fun.

I would also like to see that

The battle of teams with no impact in the playoffs. Probabily the most fun game to watch in east Texas

Had a dream last night about the playoffs and got to thinking really hard. Dang, all you have to do is beat NL and QF....might just get you into the playoffs. Then I went back to sleep and slept like a baby, woke up every couple of hours crying. J/K, this really is an important game for Pittsburg. If we win next Friday we just might win another two games and play a little longer.