North Lamar @ Pittsburg

downtheline

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How has Paris High looked since the take over of Holenburger? Will Lamar or Pitt take them down?

District-wise, Paris hasn't missed a beat since Hohenberger took over for Bowman. Cats are more run-oriented now, which is probably better suited to their athletic talent. Cats are on a 17-game district win streak. Right now, it looks like Paris, L-E, and Princeton are in the top tier of the district and North Lamar, Pitt, and Quinlan Ford are fighting for the 4th playoff spot. Of course, things can change with the 2-week off period. We'll have a better feel after tonight (assuming we get the games in).

#31 for Pittsburg was a beast last night. He had the most viscous hits during one game that I have ever seen in one game. I am sure NL's QB will not want to remember last night. He really attacked the ball carrier with very bad intentions. The entire Pittsburg's defense played better this game as a whole than any game the past two seasons. I would like to see the stats from last night.

#31 for Pittsburg was a beast last night. He had the most viscous hits during one game that I have ever seen in one game. I am sure NL's QB will not want to remember last night. He really attacked the ball carrier with very bad intentions. The entire Pittsburg's defense played better this game as a whole than any game the past two seasons. I would like to see the stats from last night.

+1

+1