Winona vs Arp

Tiger1995

Does anyone from Winona know anything about Clinton Brown. Is he still around or anything. I was told he had gotton a full ride to SMU after the 82/83 football season. We played them in bi-district that year which was my sophmore year and he was the best rb I had ever played against. To date I would say he is still the best I ever saw. Just curious.

Winona will play hard tomorrow night heard that two of the four that got back quit this week but still should be close game still going to have to go with them Wildcats tomorrow night

it will be a pretty good game. little closer than expected

When did y'all have injuries. I know you said some folks got ejected from last game but I missed the injuries. What happened? Sorry to hear that.

Sinse HS and had a few happen in practice....just part of the game so I don't really ever say much about it...been without 9 sinse about the 2 qtr of the HS game.

Right now most every team is playing shorthanded to some degree. Let us hope Waskom and Arp get through tonight with no more than they presently have. I really don't expect blowouts tonight, but with the speed Arp and Waskom both have, you never know.