Marshall Vs. Longview alumni football game postponed till 2015

Mavchamp

Organizers on both sides have agreed to put things off until next season so they can get more planning and organizing done.

Was planned for next month, but looks like they will plan it for the same week of the Longview/Marshall game next season on that Saturday afternoon.

I'll post more info as I get it.

But wanted to help spread the word about the game not being held this season as originally planned.

Organizers on both sides have agreed to put things off until next season so they can get more planning and organizing done.

Was planned for next month, but looks like they will plan it for the same week of the Longview/Marshall game next season on that Saturday afternoon.

I'll post more info as I get it.

But wanted to help spread the word about the game not being held this season as originally planned.

Wow. I need that info and who the organizer is ASAP, please!?

I don't know who the Longview team contact is.

The Marshall contact person is a former Mav QB and FG kicker. Could be wrong but I think he holds the longest FG in Maverick history at 53 yards Vs nacogdoches.

The Marshall contact person is a former Mav QB and FG kicker. Could be wrong but I think he holds the longest FG in Maverick history at 53 yards Vs nacogdoches.

Man if you think the kids(players) fights were good ones...just wait! Lol

Robbie Spears?

He got his business degree from San Jose State University.

Played for the Houston Texans (twice), Saints, and Seattle. Then I think he went to the NFL Europe for a couple of seasons and then played in the Canadian League for a couple of seasons (Edmonton I think). Now retired from football.

Last I heard he was living in Dallas and worked for Halliburton or schlumberger.

He has a son that's playing football now..... and he would go to one of the Plano schools just don't know which one.