A&Ms next 7 opponents... 3 losses

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless you look at it like they haven't played anyone? :)

Remaining SOS rankings:

http://espn.go.com/college-football/statistics/teamratings/_/sort/sosRemainingRank/order/false

Interesting, they have A&M as the SEC team with the most projected wins.

They've played SOME teams... It's not like every game has been against upper appaloosca state Lol

Coming from the team that's played some highschool and the same Smu team. You should troll a little better than that.

No one is bragging about Baylor's schedule thus far. A&M has a tough remaining schedule, played average to below average teams beforehand. Take a lap.

No one is bragging about Baylor's schedule thus far. A&M has a tough remaining schedule, played average to below average teams beforehand. Take a lap.

I think Arkansas and South Carolina are DECENT but USCe isn't what we thought and Arkansas is a lower tier SEC team. The tough games are ahead. Same for Baylor. Play time is over and we'll see what our teams are made of.

One step at a time. The Aggies have a tough road game in Starkville vs. a very good Miss. St. team. You have to focus on that game alone at this point. Pass protection for Kenny Hill will be the key along with establishing some running game vs. a solid Bulldog defense. We will see how far this Aggie defense has come. Prescott is the real deal, have to contain him. The SEC is so tough and trying to get out unbeaten is not likely for anyone. It just goes to show that you have to bring your best game every week for 6 more games. Doesn't matter if its Bama or Arkansas, if your off that day your probably beat. If anyone survives their SEC gauntlet then they deserve to be in the playoff at the end. I don't expect an unbeaten SEC team this year, whoever limits their loss column to 1 may be who gets the playoff bid. I am an Aggie fan, but who knows which team escapes this run of games. A@M has a shot, Bama, Miss St. Right now I really like Miss. St. They impressed me going into Baton Rouge and roughing up the Tigers. The Aggies have their hands full Saturday.

Well Florida St is a pretty tough team and Clemson kicked there butt all over the field put blew the game. Georgia (SEC East) did not seem to have nearly as much trouble with them as Florida St!

Hmmm if there was only an obvious reason why FSU would have struggled in that game.

I said it will get harder from here on out. They should be tested. I am glad the Aggies are proving a lot of folks wrong. I love how the teams have to be down in order for A&M too beat them. It's cool through.

South Carolina is down. No denying that. No one denied entering the season they lost a lot of talent. QB and a once in a generation defensive player are tough to replace.

Arkansas is much improved, but still Arkansas.

A&M is a lot better than expected. We still don't know much about the defense, but the offense could finish in the top 5 in the country and will be enough to give them some "upset" wins.

They are down but let's not act like A&M is not a top ten team. For me they have a lot to prove. I am record before the season picking the ags to go 10-3 just saying. ...

I have no issue with A&M being in the top 10. I didn't say that at all. Your comment was that USC was down because A&M beat them. That isn't true. They have been overrated for a while, benefiting from a weak SEC East and they were down from last year.

If A&M loses more than 3-4 game this season, it should be a disappointment. There is not reason they shouldn't be favorites against every team left but Bama and Auburn. If KSU can hang with Auburn, A&M should be able to too. Bama also will have a play a lot better than they did against Florida. A&M will make them put some points up if they want to win.

I don't think Miss State, Ole Miss and even LSU are going to be a threat. LSU needs some serious development from their QB.

Personallly I think Auburn is overrated. They were lucky to get through last year with a few HUGE breaks in big games.

I think Mississippi State is legit and will be a test. Ole Miss, not so much. They beat Boise State by the same margin Air Force did, and it took the Rebels a late push to win.

Alabama seems to be down, but with time to prepare, Saban/Kiffin should have a solid plan in place for the Aggies.

Not sure about LSU. With Harris in at quarterback I think they can be much more dangerous of a team. All it will take is some continuity at the position to get rolling...

Bama is still solid, and will make you play near perfect to win. LSU and Auburn are a little down, but your still going to have play well against them. Miss. St. is very good and will be trouble Saturday. Ole Miss has a great defense, arguably the best in the SEC,which will keep them in games, but their offense is vanilla. Don't overlook Missouri either. Just like the Aggies saw Saturday, you better bring it!

They are down but let's not act like A&M is not a top ten team. For me they have a lot to prove. I am record before the season picking the ags to go 10-3 just saying. ...

See user poll... We clearly think they are top 10. I will vouch for and say that 100% of public horn fans had Aggies in their poll...