A&Ms next 7 opponents... 3 losses

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's becoming obvious the Aggies aren't that good. the only ranked team they've beat is South Carolina and that was a ranking before the season started and you see where they are now. Arkansas gave them the game so if it wasn't for that they would only have wins against Lamar, Rice and SMU. that's not very impressive. Alabama is up next and although they aren't a power house this year they should beat A&M. UL Monroe after that so maybe the Aggies can pull that one out

You forgot to read the part where he said OUT OF CONFERENCE. You've only beaten bad teams, deal with it.

And you've beaten... Kansas? UNT? LOL!! You've become an easy win for midmajors like BYU. You're a complete embarrassment to the state of Texas. But hey, keep talking about A&M's OOC schedule if holding onto that makes you feel better about being a joke.

And yes, we all know the pathetic cherrypicking that you guys do saying that A&M plays a "weak OOC schedue". But even with that weak OOC schedule, A&M has one of the toughest in the nation, making that argument pretty weak because in the grand scheme of things, A&M is playing tougher opponents. That'd be like telling Bama "WELL YOU LOST A GAME" when they won the national title. "Well you have a weak OOC schedule despite your overall schedule completely blowing ours out of the water!" Not to mention, the OOC schedule will be getting much better and was only hurt for a few years thanks to the conference movement.

Maybe Texas should've scheduled some weaker teams so that they wouldn't be getting humiliated by midmajors. =\

LOL That's rich coming from a Big XII fan.

A&M has one of the toughest strengths of schedule in the nation. Deal with it.

What is a big 12 fan? I only ever see SEC mouth breathers trying to take glory in what other teams in their conference are doing. You must be confused/drinking.

What is a big 12 fan? I only ever see SEC mouth breathers trying to take glory in what other teams in their conference are doing. You must be confused/drinking.

Wow. Mouthbreathers and drinking. Two ad hominem in one post! That fallacy goes right up there with the cherrypicking.

Oh, and you must not look hard if that's "all you ever see". Heck, just look at the Toad's post above!

"Toad" is a troll and he was only responding to some SECSECSEC nonsense. Your conference homer statement is idiotic and you know it. Have fun cheering for one of your SEC "brothers" in the playoff because the aggies sure aren't getting there.

Oohhh, so he's just a troll and doesn't count. And all of the Texas fans cheering for OU must have just been doing it ironically as well?

Nice job speaking for the entirety of those people. Man, you just keep bringing the logical fallacies one after the other! And maybe the Aggies won't get there. But at least we're not getting humiliated by mid-majors. What conference homer statement did I make? I said it was ironic that a Big XII fan was insulting our strength of schedule when ours is one of the best in the nation. But hey, if you want to only look at a cherrypicked number of games, it wouldn't surprise me with all of the other fallacies.

I would say thar 5 in the top 10 is better than 1. I would say 5 in the top 12 compared to 3. Once you get past there it doesn't much matter! Really outside the top 10 does not matter much!

When it comes down to it, nothing really a matter until the end when you get down to the final 4. If your not there it does not matter that much!

Oohhh, so he's just a troll and doesn't count. And all of the Texas fans cheering for OU must have just been doing it ironically as well?

Nice job speaking for the entirety of those people. Man, you just keep bringing the logical fallacies one after the other! And maybe the Aggies won't get there. But at least we're not getting humiliated by mid-majors. What conference homer statement did I make? I said it was ironic that a Big XII fan was insulting our strength of schedule when ours is one of the best in the nation. But hey, if you want to only look at a cherrypicked number of games, it wouldn't surprise me with all of the other fallacies.

I'm assuming you are speaking of me when talking about a BIG XII fan since I was the one that stated the Aggies might be in the same boat if they played any decent teams out of conference. First, I'm not a BIG XII fan. I'm a Texas Longhorn. I was a Florida Gator fan when they played OU in the NC years ago. I take no pride in OU beating Bama because that doesn't help UT when it comes to recruiting. The only plus was watching Bama get abused by Trevor Knight when so man SEC fans on this site could only talk about how much better the SEC is compared to the BIG XII.

And the irony of your post about cherry picking is the fact that you are cherry picking yourself when referring to the BYU game. We've also bean beat by UCLA, Baylor and OU. I don't know if we will win enough games down the road to be bowl eligible. What I do know is things are headed upward in Austin, and everybody sees it outside of those wearing Aggie maroon glasses. This is also being done after losing 9 players - many of them would be starters for an offense that is struggling.

I would say thar 5 in the top 10 is better than 1. I would say 5 in the top 12 compared to 3. Once you get past there it doesn't much matter! Really outside the top 10 does not matter much!

When it comes down to it, nothing really a matter until the end when you get down to the final 4. If your not there it does not matter that much!

Well at least there is something in common with the BIG XII and all of those SEC West teams in the Top 10 - they all have to play each other.

If we did go with just the Top 15, the BIG XII has 50% of their teams ranked whereas the SEC has only 38%. Now that is cherry picking JFootball. LOL!

Yes he's a troll and he doesn't count.

You know I'm right. No need to discuss the SEC stupid pimping of other teams accomplishments. It's pretty much a common fact. At least you guys can do that. The rest of us don't care.

Except the many people talking about the Big XII after the Sugar Bowl disagrees with you.