A&Ms next 7 opponents... 3 losses

I'm assuming you are speaking of me when talking about a BIG XII fan since I was the one that stated the Aggies might be in the same boat if they played any decent teams out of conference. First, I'm not a BIG XII fan. I'm a Texas Longhorn. I was a Florida Gator fan when they played OU in the NC years ago. I take no pride in OU beating Bama because that doesn't help UT when it comes to recruiting. The only plus was watching Bama get abused by Trevor Knight when so man SEC fans on this site could only talk about how much better the SEC is compared to the BIG XII.

And the irony of your post about cherry picking is the fact that you are cherry picking yourself when referring to the BYU game. We've also bean beat by UCLA, Baylor and OU. I don't know if we will win enough games down the road to be bowl eligible. What I do know is things are headed upward in Austin, and everybody sees it outside of those wearing Aggie maroon glasses. This is also being done after losing 9 players - many of them would be starters for an offense that is struggling.

You're BRAGGING about losing games? LOL!!! Okay! I only picked BYU because it was the most humiliating of the many losses you're racking up. We can talk about hte many others too if you'd like.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so seems like someone hit a nerve. So let's look. BYU was bad, I think also expected considering 3/5 of line was gone and a qb was making his first start ever but yea it was bad. Now let's see Texas has lost to UCLA, OU, and Baylor. I believe they were heavy underdogs in each. You call them an embarrassment but from everything I have seen the rest of the country is not seeing an embarrassment but an underdog Texas team fighting hard. None of these games were a blowout. So now let's go to Aggie land. Underdogs by what 2 or less vs Miss St and get blown out, favored vs Ole Miss and blown out. If not for some late TDs in each the score would look much much worse.

Now Texas began the year unranked and will surely end unranked. The Aggies rose to #6 I think? I believe everyone thought this was a rebuilding year at Texas before they lost their qb and most of OL. So while you are mad the Aggies were blown out two weeks in a row you make a choice to turn it into a Texas thing. No I don't feel like their an embarrassment, I actually see them headed in the right direction.

I guess I would be mad too if I was the fan of a team who looks to be headed in the same direction as it did last year. Bad defense and now an offense that is struggling. While you make the suggestion that Texas should schedule more weaker teams maybe Lamar, SMU, Rice were not the answer to get the Aggies ready. Matter of fact take out those three games and their offensive stats are not tremendously impressive even with the SC game and the very impressive performance in that game. So if this is how angry you are now were will you be if they lose to Bama and auburn?

LOL You're whacked out of your mind. But we already knew that.

BYU was bad, yes. You got humiliated by a midmajor.

Then you weren't favored by any of the other teams and surprise surprise, you lost those too. Just because you weren't favored don't make those losses any better LOL! Just because everyone knows that your team is a laughing stock doesn't mean that proving them right is any better. You said the Baylor game wasn't a blowout? Texas lost by 21. But you say A&M was "blown out" by Ole Miss and Mississippi State? Both games were closer than Texas's loss to Baylor LOL! But hey, you knew you'd lose, so it's okay! Before the season most people knew A&M wouldn't be as good with the loss of JOhnny and other 1st round draft picks. But because WETSU said he thought the team would be good, that means everyone had A&M as champions, right?

But hey, Texas played hard in their LOSSES. Moral victories FTW!

We are in rebuilding. You aggies pumped your chests out about all these recruits and Kenny "Trill". It's all laughable. A&M is no closer to winning jack squat than they were 5 years ago, and it looks like the path you're on is downhill. Enjoy

Nope. Most people knew we'd be rebuilding because the recruits are young and Johnny departed. But hey, you knew you'd #### so I guess that makes you feel better about being a laughing stock? Cool. "Enjoy".

This is an Aggie thread let's talk about the last two weeks. Being favored at home vs Ole Miss, and that being a game some on here said was not a real worry (not you Johnny clipboard) how will they handle the adversity of heading to Bama?

A&M has lost to the #3 and #1 teams.

Texas has been COMPLETELY HUMILIATED by BYU and has lost to many other teams as well. What's even better is that Chahlie put up billboard material hoping his players would rip it down but the team KNOWS they are terrible (as you do too apparently) and they didn't show any fire. Love it! But hey, A&M has lost to the #1 and #3 teams, so I guess you can feel better about that since your own team is an embarrassment.

Oh, and the Johnny Clipboard thing continues to be ironic and hilarious. You talk about Johnny who's making millions of dollars while you're a worthless troll on Smoaky. So keep talking about someone who's so much better than you. It only serves to dig you deeper. :) What's great is you probably think it's clever, don't you?

A&M has lost to the #3 and #1 teams.

Texas has been COMPLETELY HUMILIATED by BYU and has lost to many other teams as well. What's even better is that Chahlie put up billboard material hoping his players would rip it down but the team KNOWS they are terrible (as you do too apparently) and they didn't show any fire. Love it! But hey, A&M has lost to the #1 and #3 teams, so I guess you can feel better about that since your own team is an embarrassment.

Oh, and the Johnny Clipboard thing continues to be ironic and hilarious. You talk about Johnny who's making millions of dollars while you're a worthless troll on Smoaky. So keep talking about someone who's so much better than you. It only serves to dig you deeper. :) What's great is you probably think it's clever, don't you?

Humiliated by those teams is more like it, and you haven't beaten anybody worth a flip either.

I don't cheer for the Big 12. I just think it is funny that we always hear how great the SEC SEC SEC is and it isn't any tougher than the Big 12. A&M is trash and it is a joke that they are ranked. Bama is not a Top 10 team, LSU is almost ranked again which is a freaking joke. Georgia in the top 10?

opw9ps.jpg

thumbnail_2_6a16ffe8_v2.jpg

Umm your team would be in the same position. Your team hasn't beat anyone with a pulse until tcu the tcu choked job that ya'll almost lost. Also your a professional troll so I wouldn't talk .

Bringing Baylor into this is off topic...

Grief and Depression

When you lose someone or something dear to you, it's natural to feel pain and grief. The grief process is normal, and most people go through it. But when grief takes over your life and you begin to feel hopeless, helpless, and worthless, then it's time to talk to your doctor about telling the difference between normal grief and depression.

Yeah. The way you obsess over A&M, there are plenty of professionals who can help you get over how much your life #### and help you move past it. :)

And yeah, A&M was favored by 3. They were also favored to lose to South Carolina by like 10. Why don't you mention that in your little "favored vs not favored" angle?

Being favored doesn't make a loss any better or worse. Everyone knowing that your team is bad doesn't make them proving it any better. What kind of moral victory are you trying to claim? I guess when you can't put up real victories, you resort to moral victories? "Yeah we lost, but at least we were favored to lose". Is that the new Texas slogan? "Beat the spread! Beat the spread!" LOL!

Losing to the #3 team by 15 is whatever. Losing to BYU by 34 is humiliation! LOL! "Clipboard" (and you thinking that's clever tells me all I need to about your brain power and where you are in life) is an NFL QB and you're a worthless troll who's life revolves around A&M. Again, I know who I'd rather be. You talk about Johnny lacking character? You've made an embarrassment of yourself on these boards for quite some time!

I think this topic is beyond the point of talking about football and more about talking about each other... So if you guys want to continue that, do it on another thread so I can suspend you......... or I think Mathias, our new blood at moderator, wants to suspend some people, so I will send him your way.