Newton over West Orange Stark 19 to 7

Reddog92

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watch out Region 3 if Newton gets on a roll they will be tough to deal with... Franklin folks have the upmost respect for the Eagles/Bulldogs. They both know how to win in the playoffs. The Corrigan/Newton game would be a great one to watch... Good Luck Eagles/Bulldogs... Hope to see ya down the road..... Man Region 3 is gonna be fun !!!

Yeah, they must be for us to beat them.

i tell you what. Do a little research on who they played won and lost too make sure you look into each opponent. That was a strong win for newton no doubt. But just honestly speaking I wouldn't hang my hat on beating WOS this year.

Good grief your a troll.

Seeing how we beat Newton makes us look better geez use your common sense.

Newton has 3 losses and is a 3A school. That is not impressive at all. It doesn't matter that they beat WOS. Common opponents doesn't mean a hill of beans.

WOS isn't the same old good WOS this year. Very mediocre team. Big win here though due to depth.

.....com on man, newton was struggling with 3 loses and everybody had a question mark beside them including me, and they turnaround and beat a top 5 4a-d2 school by 2scores (almost had a shutout), I would hang my hat on that win all day long, them fig newtons are coming in hot watch out!

.....com on man, newton was struggling with 3 loses and everybody had a question mark beside them including me, and they turnaround and beat a top 5 4a-d2 school by 2scores (almost had a shutout), I would hang my hat on that win all day long, them fig newtons are coming in hot watch out!

who says they are a Top 5 4AD2 team?

Dave Campbell's had WOS at # 3 for week 6. After the Newton loss they dropped to #7 for week 7.. In the 4A Div II poll..

So a 3-2 team that the only teams they beat have what....5 - 6 wins combined? still not buying it.

does it mean anything that they lost to three 4a schools?

Not for Henderson. They are 4A themselves.

Chapel Hill is 2-3 and your ready to crown them District champs. You can't have it both ways

Where do I crown them district champs? I have not once said CH would be district champs.